• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best wheat price

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best wheat price

Whats the best CWRS wheat price anyone has recived using the DPC or FPC for that matter? I missed the boat for getting tonnage on the DPC but I did get a FPC for $228-230 range. Just curious if DPC has offered any better this year yet as I can't find days past prices like you can for the FPC on the cwb site.

The CWB does put very good historical charts on their website (all the way back to their first announcement in 2001/02). They haven't been updated since Sept. 22 but that includes this year.

http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/contracts/ppo_workbook/historical.jsp

I don't see $228 to $230/tonne on the chart. I assume you locked in a basis early and then captured one of the futures rallies.

Comment

I took a FPC for 235.98 in July.

Comment

Missed the highest , but did $233.84 last week on DPC.

Comment

FPC - Did some at 232 in July, probably a day or two around grefer. In hindsight, should have done 10x more.

I was too late to sign up for DPC but have been following it and one could have gotten close to 240.

Comment

I did mine sometime in July as well, just did it all in one day as a straight FPC

Comment

July 11, I signed FPC for $238.64. Should've done more.

Comment

All the prices in the historical price series have been updated to Monday. Also figured out why wasn't seeing higher CWRS prices - looked at the daily price contract charts which started August 1. I'm awake now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...