• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dismal flax price

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dismal flax price

Anyone think that flax may go up in price?? Current price $5.60 -$5.70.

I am thinking of dumping mine if it hits $6.00. I heard Agpro in Moose Jaw
    might be needing some flax for a train
    run so maybe they will increase the price to encourage deliveries.

Well everyone knows i think it will go up but i wound up selling mine to buy fertilizer.I would say if your doing it to have money in the bank then dont but if you have finacial commitmints or want to buy something thats going to go up faster then do.Natural gas is at a very,very,very low price and has made a major move lately,$330N is an endandgered species and i would bet wrap my last beer against his last diet coke that we will never see it again in our lifetimes.

Comment

Flax wount make any big gains this year Sask has lots and really good yields also lots still in bins.
      As for Fert prices going up further Natural gas is still at fridays close 30% bellow last year. THey want you to believe fert will be going up but if the winter is mild because of Elnino then it will be down or the same next spring.
      US inventory is high

Comment

I would have all mine sold if I grew any. Suppplies are extremly high. I'm acutally surprised that prices have remained this good. I would be expecting a $5/bu price before a $6/bu price.
        Sell flax, hold canola.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...