• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec. Oats Cash prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dec. Oats Cash prices

I just sold Dec. 2cw Oats for $2.67 cash in the pocket,delivered to the local Pioneer. How High will the markets go ?
    Is this all a reponse to E.U. tarriff changes, or is it supply demand in North America or something compeatly different
    I was panicing back in June to get $1.70 to cover costs this might make up for all the yellow peas I sold for $3.50 LOL

just_wondering, give us an idea of where you are located - what province and area of that province.

Also, do you mind sharing which company parted with such a good price?

What quality were your oats - bushel weight, plumpness, color, etc?

Comment

I'll just take a shot in the dark, j_w, but that wouldn't have happened to be Pioneer, with those prices?

HAHA

Comment

Located In Saskatchewan sold to Pioneer they will truck them to Carlton Crossing to blend up other samples. grown from pinaclle seed 40lb bu wht good color making the #2 spec # 3 are 10 cents back but #4 are 65$ tonne less, but a few places have called them a 2CW so I'm not worried. Bu weight might have been better but they are very dry less than10%

Comment

just a note, alot of manitoba are up there also in price, as long as you have 38lbs . I have been told to wait off till feb/mar and should see 3$ in my pocket.

Comment

i just check can oats pricing call in #1204-856-5999. they are full for nov del, but dec delivery is a 3$. and it goes up from there .05$ per month.

Comment

I have delt with Can Oat in Saskatoon Last year, what I did not like about them was
              #1 1 1/2 hrs travel hard on trucks
              #2 no blending if one truck is45lb bu weightand the next is 37 ones a 2cw the other is a 3cw
              #3 always seemed to be higher broken or peeled when dealing with them adds up quick
              #4 moisture with them dry is 13.2 at the local elevator its13.5 again with blending of loads not a problem this but last year it cost me money
              thats why I del with my local Pioneer on Oats

Comment

Another guy to talk to is Musgraves in McCreary MB. he buys alot of oats. Last week he offered me 2.50 for oats in nov, i haven't check with him this week. but he is usually pretty good to deal with. he too said prices should be higher in the new year.

Comment

Agricore in Eastern MB shows 2.95 for Jan delivery oats as of close today (Nov 8). New crop currently at 2.36 (has been as high as 2.38). Barley was 3.10 and climbing for Jan.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...