• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What CWB Premium?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What CWB Premium?

For the last few years I have been sold a load of Crap from our wonderful CWB. Last year they were crying that they had no High Protein #1 wheat I had mountains of it but because of our useless quota system (all fair for deliveries) it sat on ground and some was discounted. Also had to dry and ended up costing me extra. But every time I got a email from CWB it said we need High Protein #1 wheat. Then their was the frost years we had tons of #3 and #2 high protein wheat they said it was feed funny thing the local elevator shipped hundreds of cars on their own to Ontario?
    Now to my initial comment CWB premium it seems that the only premium is what is paid to US farmers And European farms is all that's out their. Canada just says to world how much do you need we have it ready to go and we will deliver it for that price. Then the Next day the US sells wheat for higher price to the same country because they have to get the grain out of the farmers bins so a premium has to be paid to get it. Simply when a farmer is subsidised and the grain company phones needing grain they have to offer a real premium to get it. But when the Grain is handled by the CWB their is no premium because they have it and the farmer is cash strapped by the way we get paid for it, so he has to deliver it and then its sent on world market at lower price.
    The Canadian system doesn't offer a premium it offers a Chrysler/Dodge store system but the product their selling is a Lamborghini.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...