• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SASKFARMER

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SASKFARMER

Before you go shooting off about the CWB, maybe you should get your math correct. You claimed that you will get $3.71/bu in your pocket for #1 15.5 HRS and then rant on about some other related figures you pulled out of the sky.

Get your facts straight! If you really have high quality 15.5 wheat you should have approx. $4.45 in you pocket as we speak. Not to say that $4.45 is great, but it is a far cry from $3.71.

Funny TOM4CWB in all his wisdom did not pick up on that. I guess he is too busy with his torch and pitch fork screamy bloody murder.

It is sad to see a farmer of your size working with a broken pencil.

I'm going to deal with contents of posts before the Agri-ville mayor. The mayor can and has removed posts and removed participants from discussions.

Participants, please use respect for others when posting. We're not saying not to disagree with other's posts. Far from it, but state your disagreement respectfully.

Otherwise I sick the mayor on you and it won't be pretty!!!

Comment

Take the freight off from eastern Sask and I am closer to correct than you bring it on!

Comment

Lakenheath, I believe Saskfarmer was talking about 05-06 final payments. I don't think he meant 06-07. If he was talking about 05-06 he is bang on.

Comment

Show me the math you use to come up with your numbers. Eastern Saskatchewan is not 74 more cents per bushel. Bring on the numbers!

Lee,

Sorry, if I get a bit excited. But it is frusterating listening to CWB attacks from people using false accusations.

Comment

2005-2006 (#1 15.5 HRS)

Initial 4.29
            Adj 1.03
            Adj .63
            Total 5.95

You are telling me freight is 2.24 per bushel?

What am I missing? Tell me?

I can admit when I am wrong.

Comment

Hey, lakenheath, I wasn't pointing fingers at you, at all. I do admit that Charlie - who we say is wife-shopping in Ukraine - and I do shake our heads quite often at what is typed here.

We don't want to limit debate 'cause everyone - well almost everyone - learns something during a debate. Of course "debates" that occur on hockey rinks after all the sticks and equipment are out of the way, are another matter!

Comment

What I meant is #1 13 as an example because that is a good example of what a farmer has as a top grain the difference up the ladder is great but most don't have it.
                So my average Protein is 13 overall the amount at 15 is my business and the plant in ND would blend it all to a higher protein if I sent the volume I am talking about.
                So then look at what the CWB is showing and then take a 1.17 freight off to Vancouver and you get my number.
                But since your a big CWB supporter Volume and Grade Etc don't matter to you because you get a better grade etc because of my Grade of Volume in the pool account so I loose and you win.
                Love our good old Canadian system.

LONG LIVE THE CWB HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Comment

Does the mayor want some books for his fire?

Saskfarmer are you a liar or an idiot or both?

Comment

pick en up cotton what the heck do you mean because I guess as a idiot i don't know where your coming from.
                    I guess you should ask me the question slower so I can understand you.
                    Oh wait the CWB crowd has always been in the dark and only believe what their told not what is happening in the rest of the world.
                    If they cant get us farmers a decent price when the world is short HRS and are only going to take 80% doesn't take a idiot like me to figure something is wrong with the canadian system but having a CWB support call me a Idiot made my day.

Comment

I'm just joking around,i've been laughin my ass off as i read this thread and a blog just sortve fell out.

I'm not a hardcore board supporter but i do like to see both sides.

Comment

I'm just joking around,i've been laughin my ass off as i read this thread and a blog just sortve fell out.

I'm not a hardcore board supporter but i do like to see both sides.

Comment

That's what its all about CHOICE and some of us want it and some don't.
                          But the CWB supporters have really given it to me today.
                          Oh well theirs tomorrow!

Comment

I'll refress people memory you have all these Ideas about how to reform the Canadian Grain Industry yet you kick out at one of the only organizations that tries to reform the Industry other than marketing choice what Ideas have you got what Organizations do you belong to other than the checkoff manditory ones
                            The Wheat growers were a part of bringing in protein grading, durum wheat, PPO though the CWB.Killing the FRCC proposal
                            Have commented in the recent past on Falling number grading, HVK as a grading factor and your personal favorite marketing choice I don't know who you are but if all you do is complain on agri-ville but offer no solutions its just coffee shop talk and you deserve the title SASKFARMER

The following is from a SASKFARMER post a few months back I forgot to time stamp it but look it up.
                            under WHEATGROWERS

will be the first to say that the CWB should be Changed or replaced but what really bugs me is how a USELESS organization with a handfull of memberships is bushing their version of wheat market. HEck their spokeswoman from southern sask was on the radio spouting off how good the worbiton contract was! as an example of how she is an expert at grain marketing well she must have not done her homework since when you factor in Certified seed costs and the premium you are 3 cents a bushel ahead but then you have to truck it to a certain terminal which will eat into your big 3 cents profit.
                            IVE done the math on this one and went head to head with neighbors and for 3 cents it doesnt pay.
                            What I am trying to get at is why are we just looking at what her organization is saying and not have others show their side(no not ken ridder and the CWB)

Comment

Oh well Ill go to bed later this is just a great day all around for me.
                              Yes My feelings to the Wheat Growers wont change I just don't like the organization and most of the people who use to belong to it.
                              Sorry every one has a dislike and mine is the Wheat growers.
                              Sorry!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...