• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SASKFARMER

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGeeesshhh !!That seems like a lot of stress relief by everyone!!NOW... back to the deepfreeze!!Just think of these posts come late February......cabin fever will really be making for some wild discussion!!

Comment

First of all SASKFARMER, I am not a strong CWB supporter. Don't always assume. I just don't have the raging hate towards the board like some others.

Secondly, I would love to see you average 13.0 protein on your whole farm and sell it in ND for an average of 15.0 (I wish you the best of luck).

I apologize that I could not read past you statement of getting $3.71 for 15.5 protein wheat. Most people state their average protein, not what they got out of the odd slough bottom. I do know of a lot of farmers that averge over 15.0 protein across their whole farm.

How old are you SASKFARMER? Just curious.

Comment

Hey, cropduster, I have an idea. How 'bout you fire up your spray plane and we'll have you spray something a little different after we get into December.

When I used to referee hockey, I'd take my "miserable" pills before every game, so I could deal with parents and fans. How about we hire you to spray a few houses, or quite a few, with "anti-miserable" mist before some people who post here give themselves a gigantic cardiac incident? I might even want to fly with you.

Comment

Well Lakenfarkennlugen or what ever you go by I am 47 years old and have been doing what I do since 16. So Yes I did see the 1979 miricle in farming and the droughts etc.
          As far as ND and moving grain what I ment is that if I have every thing from 15.5 (wont get hight protien in slough) to 13 last year and promis them 35 cars of HRS during a certain week etc. premiums will be built in and then negotiating on price to do that volume. If if happens with Canola Barley etc volume and grain to one centre and a premium will happen for HRS to.
          But this is where we come to a end with this BEAT UP ON ME IT WAS FUNNY YESTERDAY BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
          GO WHEAT BOARD GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to Saskfarmer,melville and cropduster I will try to moderate my comments. I will try to be more constuctive in my critisism.
            Saskfarmer I'm sure you and I have more in common than you might think, I like your use of numbers in your posts it's not one of my strong points, and if others can use specific examples from their farm thats great, although your arguing facts and numbers when others talk religion makes for interesting reading,
            I'll ask your ideas if not to be brought forth by the Wheat Growers then by whom, APAS, Sarm, Canola growers, Pulse Assoc, any of the other commodittee groups.
            As a numbers guy is it safty nets, WTO ect
            As a reader I come to agri-ville for commentary and solutions not just problems and retoric on all sides

Melville no you don't have to spray my house

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...