• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil&Gas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil&Gas

Are going into lift off mode.
    Gold to.
    But not the u.s dollar.
    Quincedence,I think not.

Wheat is looking good to.

Comment

NG at $8.72/mmbtu this morning. Up from $7.72 last friday! Maybe due to winter but nobody was predicting this. Who knows it might be back to $7.72 by next week...but a pretty impressive change?

Comment

Gold & oil both up, US$ down, but I don't understand why traders are discounting the Can$.

Comment

Yes its odd our dollar hasnt taken off but we had some bogus gdp numbers out today and the bank of canada is talking about cuting rates.
          Ngases run has been incredible.

Comment

who's our biggest trading partner???? our dollar is tied to the us. if their economy weakens it will affect all our exports including oil and gas.

Comment

Canada has surpluses not deficits.
              We will be at par by july.

Comment

Cottonpicken, have you have you forgotten about Eastern/Central Canada? Thats still where most of the people are and things are not so rosey out there. Jobless rate is up. There is a tremendous amount of Canada's commerce with a nation that is struggling. Can't ignore the big picture of Canada.

Comment

i'm not ignoring them.Did you not know the 70's was recessionary for those parts of canada.
                  Canadian manufacturing is dead in the water.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...