• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement - Agri-ville.com

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get serious this is one place in Western Canada where farmers can ask questions and get answers, Yes the answers are not always what they want to hear but discussion is created. The farmer can then take what is discussed with a grain of salt and make an informative decision on his own.
    Its not some Company board with a hidden agenda (Canola yields 120% of Check etc) it was farmers and business etc asking informative questions.
    Hell Maybe I should buy it and move it to Saskatchewan!

Comment

The NDP would wanna partner with u through CIC....

Comment

I've heard a rumour that Parsley is not a he.

Comment

SASKFARMER Us folks in Alberta have been tossing aorund the idea of putting all of our "Ed" bucks and buying Saskatchewan

Comment

Go for it!!!!!!! if you got enough money you can buy anything(maybe) lol

Comment

I too will miss this site.I have learned alot from reading posts made by many,and made some money by reading Lee and Charlie's posts.Thank you all and hopefully this site will carry on,in some shape or forum!!!

Comment

i'll throw in a thanks to everyone too, and also a suggestion. FCC Ventures might be a candidate to buy the site.

Comment

I started a yahoo group. It is a forum similar to this one. It is free to join and very easy to use. all you have to do is set up a yahoo acount which is very easy and free to do. I was sad to hear that agri-vlle.com will be shutting down Jan 01, 2007. I hope that you will come and join the yahoo group so we can keep each other informed.

Let anyone you think that may be interested about this new forum. We can set up a list of moderators if anyone is interest in being a moderator or who you think should be moderators and we can set it up.

I hope to see you at the Agriculture Commodity Marketing Forum .

Here is the web address below.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/agriculturecommoditymarketing/

Click to join agriculturecommoditymarketing

HTML code:

alt="Click here to join agriculturecommoditymarketing">
                  Click to join agriculturecommoditymarketing

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...