• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harper Surprise

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper Surprise

Whats going on with equialization?
    If it sounds like liberal,smells like liberal,is it liberal?

There are political compromises made in this great country of ours...and some of us will recall them well from the days of Maz.

Comment

Me... I like the green party they liike farming

Comment

Not my message, Prankster of a son. Although with the mess the oldline parties are making maybe a change would be good.

Comment

Make no mistake here...Equalization payments will be the downfall of this country!
          It just doesn't work? It is totally unfair?
          Alberta sends $14 billion...for what? So Quebec can continue to carry on like a drunken sailor out of control?
          We cry for a decent road to Fort Mac...while they pave the roads in "no where ville " Quebec? Or build some silly bridge to PEI?...Come on...Get Real?
          If you haven't figured it out yet...the West is getting screwed? And in reality probably Ontario...even more? Kiss Quebecs ass some more!
          Sooner or later the whole damned thing is coming down!

Comment

cowman: You are crying "wolf" again.

Comment

yes its funny how running a campaign on a better equalization in the last election got quite a few conservativews elected in Sask.
              Now they change their mind!!!!!
              But talking to the conservatives on CWB they say they were elected to change it and by tom thats exactly what their going to do . Funny how they can change their mind on one issue but the next they have no flexibility at all. LIKE I SAID BEFORE TIE EM BEHIND MY HORSE AND DRAG THE B--TARDS UP AN DOWN THE STREET AS LONG AS I LIKE .

Comment

Agstar,
                I like your kid, think he has the kind of smarts to go far. Learn early that those of who do care enough to enter the debate are in a minority, so why not be a total idealist and at least know you will always be dissappointed!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...