• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriculture Commodity Marketing Forum

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriculture Commodity Marketing Forum

I started a yahoo group. It is a forum similar to this one. It is free to join and very easy to use. all you have to do is set up a yahoo acount which is very easy and free to do. I was sad to hear that agri-vlle.com will be shutting down Jan 01, 2007. I hope that you will come and join the yahoo group so we can keep each other informed.

Let anyone you think that may be interested about this new forum. We can set up a list of moderators if anyone is interest in being a moderator or who you think should be moderators and we can set it up.

I hope to see you at the Agriculture Commodity Marketing Forum .

Here is the web address below.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/agriculturecommoditymarketing/

Is it email based and not forum based?

Comment

It is forum based. You can have the post's emailed to you if you wish or you can go to the website and read them. It depend's how you set up your account. It is much the same as agri-ville but the only difference is is when you reply to a post it comes up as a seperate post. It is very easy to use and it is free and it does not matter how much post's there is.

I am a member of a few yahoo groups and I really like them. So come check it out and the more people that join the better it will be.

Jason

Comment

Tom4cwb hurry up and join the group and start posting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...