• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THANKS! *AGRI-Ville*

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS! *AGRI-Ville*

Thanks to all the folks at Agri-ville for all your hard work and many hours of dedication to our people in the Ag industry!

Perhaps you can give us a CHristmas present and extend this site beyond Jan 1?

Bless you and yours this CHristmas... and in 2007!

Truly,
    Tom Jackson.

Nobody's bought this site yet?
    What do they want?
    Another ag site i visit is agtalk, busy site but few western canadian farmers.The debates we could all have there would be pretty entertaining.Americans vs easteners vs us.
    If this site does stay up we should all be promoting it and get the traffic and discussion higher.
    It wouldnt hurt to have the threads go to the top once a new post has been added{very convinient},also number of views per thread ticker.

Comment

I've noticed several new members lately. Great to have you all on board. Hope you learn as much as I have over the last few years.

Comment

Ill have to admit if it goes I will miss it for sure, My wife wont!
        Going to a US site and getting into their discussions is fruitless, been there done that. When your subsidised it seems you don't realize whats happening in the real world, but you believe every one else is wrong and your right. Its a loosing argument with an American and to some extent a Eastern Canadian farmer.
        Lets hope AGRIVILLE STAYS OR IS REPLACED WITH SOMETHING NEW!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...