• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitrogen price projections

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrogen price projections

I was told 460 in our area now.
    Does anyone remember the all time high?
    Seems like there is going to be a lot of money chasing this stuff.Big corn and canola crops going in.

Talking to the dealer in this area on Tuesday (9th) and 46-0-0 was $485/tonne on that day but would not say what it could be the next day.

Comment

Yes I agree Food. We are selling at or in that range.

I do see it coming down some in the distant future once the US get all they need which will couse the demand to slow down.

Most of my growers have purchased what they needed already. 80%

Comment

SaskFerco will be on allocation this spring...take possesion of your urea if you can. Sulfer and Phos are following Urea up do to their N components as well as supply issues with phos.

Comment

Heard today in northern alberta $560 for 46-0-0. Been hounded since mid october to prebuy canola seed for $4.12 plus. Can not sell a bushel of wheat. I am one mile from two terminals and five miles from a third. Only one buys barley and none buy oats. What hope is there?

Comment

Makar,

Perhaps get your class 1 and a truck?

$8,000/load for good oats!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...