• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Equalization

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equalization

Is everyone still going to love their daddy if they flip on this one to.

Reform Party II

Comment

Just shows how politicians lie. I was watching CTV news tonight, and our brilliant finance minister for the NDP, was reading a copy of last years deal. The new deal won't be released until the budget!!!!

Comment

I't makes me angry that Quebec could end up with more money,But I have a feeling they would spend it just as stupidly as Lorne would.The Sask m.ps have denied this media report out of Quebec saying "hold on".It will be intresting to see what actually does come out of the budget.

Comment

Mark Wartman has no clue on how anything works. We have a government that is so out of touch with reality that it believes its own news releases.
          WE MADE MONEY LAST YEAR MARK< AND GUESS WHAT WHE ARE A HAVE PROVINCE SO NO PAYMENT WAS COMMING>
          These guys would blow it if money did come.

Comment

cottonpicken: Nope! I've had it with this bunch of liars!
            I held my nose when he appointed the Quebec non elected senator to cabinet. I held my nose when he appointed the turncoat Liberal to cabinet. I held my nose when he waffled on scrapping CAIS and the gun registry. I even held my nose when he scrapped the income trusts...after promising he wouldn't touch them!
            Sooner or later the stink gets so bad...you can't hold your nose tight enough!
            The Conservatives do not keep their word. They are liars just like the Liberals. They will say anything to buy that Quebec vote!

Comment

and your solution is the Green Party, NDP?.....they are a minority govt hoping to get a majority next time around...there will be compromise and changing policy, but I will take Harper over any of the other leaders or parties, or even western seperation before I move my vote, it is freustrating but to beat these guys up just gives ammo to Dion and his pack of coytotes or the non federalists in Que..

Comment

northfarmer: In the riding I am in you can run a tree stump for the Conservatives and win, so I can safely vote any wingding protest party without getting a Liberal or NDP winner!
                Actually I seldom vote Conservative. Did vote for Harper last time though.
                We don't have a seperatist vote on the ballot or surely would be voting that!
                I think we need the Rhinosaurus party back!

Comment

I'm in the none of the above camp.
                  But at least were living in interesting times.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...