• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agricor and ADM

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agricor and ADM

It seems that every time I deliver high protein #1 15.7 Spring wheat or #2 high protein 15.4 Durum the Grain is loaded into rail cars headed for the USA to ADMs facilities down their. Is it just Agricor doing this movement or is Cargill and SWP doing the same thing. Loaded into 100 Durum cars last week and 25 Spring Wheat this week.

I would imagine it would be commerically cleaned going into the US off a CP line? The only shipping we usually hear of in Alta going to the US is south of Calgary-on CP lines with cleaning capacity-would it be a tender with the CWB? If so the tender spex would be very tight on grade and protein, but with mediocre shipping it would make sense for any grain company to bid to secure additional shipping.

Comment

Would note that when I made some enquiries a couple of weeks ago about plugged up elevators in Alberta and slow CWRS shipping, the elevators with space were the ones who were shipping to the US (some named in the second posting). Any elevator that was shipping Vancouver only was plugged to the rafters.

Has elevator space situation improved for CWRS? Improved weather Vancouver should help.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...