• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

? for burbert

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burbert,

I am fine with the CWB being 1. for you and your farm.

Would you honestly sell all your barley... and actually do a production contract on 25% of your grain production capability... to sell every pound of that barley you could grow to the CWB and it alone?

Can you give a straight honest answer that you have actually grown barley and delivered it all to the CWB in the last 12 months... and that the CWB PAID more than what the domestic feed market offered you?

Comment

Burbert,

I am fine with the CWB being 1. for you and your farm.

Would you honestly sell all your barley... and actually do a production contract on 25% of your grain production capability... to sell every pound of that barley you could grow to the CWB and it alone?

Can you give a straight honest answer that you have actually grown barley and delivered it all to the CWB in the last 12 months... and that the CWB PAID more than what the domestic feed market offered you?

Comment

tom4cwb, Answer is yes, and I have delivered to the CWB, during the past 12 months. I got paid for the grain I sold.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...