• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Choice Matters Newsletter on Line

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Choice Matters Newsletter on Line

Just a note to highlight to everyone the latest version of "Choice Matters" newsletter is on line. It can be found at:

http://www.choicematters.gov.ab.ca/newsletters.cfm

I'm sure all the evangelists on this forum have seen it already.

Comment

There you are agstar, you skip away so quickly, tell me, I'm so sorry to keep hounding you:

Does Gordon Machej head up the CWB's accredited exporting company named Eagle Sterling on the CWB website?

Parsley

Comment

Parsley,

You remind me of a puppy chewing on the leg of an old wooden desk... there must be something in that wood that keeps your attention!

Is it the smell?
        Does it have an addicitive taste?
        Do you like the sound of the wood splinters crunching in your teeth as you naugh at it?

Comment

As long as parsley doesn't raise a leg I'll be fine.

Comment

Do you know which former Prime Minister is on the B.O.D of ADM? There certainly is a lot of inbreeding going on.

Comment

Next time you see him ask him how Mark Whittaker is doing

Comment

agstar77,

ADM is proud of it's Board of Directors and makes the information very easy to find.

No secrecy here!

Go to:
                http://www.admworld.com/naen/about/directors.asp

Easy to find!

Board of Directors of ADM

Patricia A. Woertz
                Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President
                Alan L. Boeckmann
                Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for Fluor Corporation (an engineering and construction firm)
                Mollie Hale Carter
                Chief Executive Officer, Sunflower Bank and Vice President, Star A, Inc. (a farming and ranching operation)
                Roger S. Joslin
                Former Vice Chairman of State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
                Antonio Maciel Neto
                Chief Executive Officer, Suzano Papel e Celulose (a producer of paper and pulp products)
                Patrick J. Moore
                Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation (a producer of paperboard and paper-based packaging products)
                M. Brian Mulroney
                Senior Partner, Ogilvy Renault (a law firm)
                Thomas F. O'Neill
                Principal of Sandler O'Neill & Partners, L.P. (an investment banking firm)
                O. Glenn Webb
                Farmer; Former Chairman of the Board and President, GROWMARK, Inc. (a farmer-owned cooperative)
                Kelvin R. Westbrook
                President and Chief Executive Officer of Millennium Digital Media, LLC (a broadband services company)
                Director Emeritus
                Dwayne O. Andreas- Chairman Emeritus

ADM lists ex PM Brian Mulroney Open. Transparent. Accessible information.

PROUD.

Now, agstar77, could you please show me the B of D List for Eagle Sterling that the CWB has listed as an accredited exporter? Maybe Piet Yap is the head of Eagle Sterling, and not GM!

Or maybe Gordon Machej has another company name but the CWB forgot to list it?

There's problems searching.

ASHAMED?

Contact:Trading desk. Of what? Maybe Eagle Sterling doesn't export GRAIN at all!

Does Eagle Sterling have an entirely different function altogether? An accredited exporter of ...........?

Who is Eagle Sterling?

Parsley

PS: Tom4CWB, if the CWB partners with accredited exporters, endorse them, then the relationship should be transparent. Millions of DA dollars involed with AE's. Maybe Kraft and Hardly Fertile are doing a study on Who's Eagle Sterling.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...