• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CottenPicken

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CottenPicken

I didn't appreciate in a recent thread you calling me a coward. So I thought I would show you why I don't like talking markets.

CP stated this in thread Nov2/06, when asked about his prediction in Canola.

"10 dollars bye february seems in the bag but personally i think it will be much higher".

Bye the way what ever happened to your stronger Canadian $, and the US dollar dropping to 72 come spring. you were talking about??

I found it also interesting that you also stated that it's a known fact that 99% of traders lose money. But you have just done amazing in 3 1/2 years, you are in the 1% that make money. Not with predictions like that you sure aren't!!

I'm going to let this die, but this is just an excellent example of how you like to boast.

Mabye next time you call someone a coward, you should have your facts straight.

Well i guess i'll call you a liar then.
    You posted you knew about the bull a year ago but....
    Never posted because nobody would believe you and laugh at you.(coward)
    Never posted because you didnt actually know.(liar)
    Which is it?
    The more i think about it the more i think liar.
    You dont have a clue about oil.
    And now you have showen you dont have a clue about the u.s dollar.
    My past predictions have come true,my future predictions will come true.
    If my timeline is skewed then the only thing wrong is my timing,not my judgment unlike yours.

You havent the brains or the balls to keep up to this dog so i would suggest to stop trying.

Comment

Hold it, you guys!! I haven't had much time to look at the commodity marketing threads for some time and maybe it's a good thing I haven't. This exchange reminds me of my 9-year-old son who, after watching the Commons question period one day said, 'Those guys don't have very good manners, do they?' Do I have to ask new owners, Farms.com, to show you the business end of my Dad's binder whip?

Comment

And then what, turn this into a more boring place?

Comment

Take deep breath cotton. No need to fly off the handle. This is a friendly site. I get frusterated at times and have to remind myself to keep cool.

Comment

Should warn you Lee is an old hockey referee. He'll put both of you in the penalty box if you're not careful.

We all push the line at times. As lakenheath says, we need to be respectful of each others opinions and look at what we say from the other persons eyes.

Comment

Hey, CP, in case you're not old enough to know what a binder whip is, boring is hardly how I'd describe feeling the business-end of one. It's a 10-foot long, tapered piece of bamboo with a six-foot switch on the end and, yes, I've felt the end of that - only in fun, mind you, but "tickle" is not how I'd describe the feeling. Although in the right hands, I suppose it could feel somewhat kinky!!

Comment

Melvill, I think you you better reread my post before posting "Hold it guys". I never called any names, CP did I posted to him exaclty why I don't give my predictions, and now once again I'm a coward and Liar. So before you say "Hold it guys", it should say "Hold it Cottonpicken".

Comment

Cotton, I said I let it die. But yeah after your last post I wonder where I could've got the impression that your an egotistical ass.

Comment

Good entertainment guys!
                    But $10/bushel canola?...its february and we've quite a ways to make that happen. As far as CP having accurate predictions just a skewed timeline......lol, in that case I predict that at some point in the future we will be getting $20/bushel for canola......am i wrong??

Comment

Jaymo, EXACTLY. I say to that we will push some new highs, but like you said if you can't nail it down when this will happen, no sense posting, as there are to many variables that can alter a forecast from 6 months earlier.

Only one more day to hit 400 Canola this week.

Comment

I would've to agree with Snappy on this one.

What is the point of making a prediction, if when it is time for that prediction to be true. The plan was "skewed" LOL.

In that case I predict anhydous to .75/lb by Spring.(but is that the spring of 07,08,09....) Also when did the US $ hit .72 in the last 3 months???

Comment

We have a saying in the forex market:

Give 'em a rate, but never a date.

Comment

So you guys are saying there is a chance I might not get 12.00 Canola.I guess I cancel the order on all the 5030 I booked.

Comment

Would you like to know what i was doing jan 14 2005.I was here i said the words,gold,oil,copper,uranium,etc,etc.

January 2005 prices:Future price
                              Gold:435 730
                              Oil:43 78
                              copper:152 416
                              uranium:21 72

Then i talked about how ag commodities will rise,and now they are.
                              How was i able to do that?
                              Did anybody else here do that?
                              If i did that then am i capable of doing that now?
                              If nobody did it before are they capable of doing it now?

Step up snappy prove yourself.
                              What do you see in 2 years time?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...