• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barley Vote! 6 for Remove barley from the Board..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barley Vote! 6 for Remove barley from the Board..

Just mailed our ballots this morning and its 6 for removal of barley from the CWB. Hows every one else.
    East Saskatchewan, Malt and Feed barley grower.

99.9999 percent chance I will vote for marketting choice to CWB or any other domestic or foriegn buyer. central Sask.

Comment

My ballot is mailed and i voted for market choice including the CWB or any other buyer.

Comment

I voted for Strahl to resign.

Comment

We voted the same as you Saskfarmer but unfortunately we only get one ballot. It will be mailed this afternoon.

Comment

Burbert says he likes the current system.He has no integrity.If the Big Brain on Main is better for some things,shouldn't it control everything?Even the 85% of barly that all the little brains now control.

Communist/Facists like me are totally disenfranchised.Theres no choice on the ballot to return to the shining days when you needed a permit to take a load to the feed mill and bring it home to the steers.

agstar and vader are all over the map.Cherry-picking here and there from the free market.Are you people closet Libertarians?Think it through.Is the central command system better or not?

Perhaps its just BOARDLOVE.Whatever they do is fine with you.If thats the case,then.Unlike our free market opponents,you have no principles.Just a CWB FETISH.

Comment

Haven't seen a ballot yet.

Comment

I voted for choice, only 1 ballot.

Comment

I voted choice also 4 ballots.

Comment

Just interested to know , how some are getting more than one ballot, is that one ballot per person?

Comment

6 family members who each grow over a quarter of barley. They are eligible.
                      Their not retired landlords etc.

Comment

I am happy now.

Comment

just can't make up my mind

Comment

Nope, never got my ballad. Wonder how many other malt growers like myself, let alone feed barley growers or ones that don't sell thru the board never got one.

Comment

Got my ballot yesterday. One ballot for 1100 acres of barley. My friend down the road - 2 ballots for 300 acres of barley.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...