• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chjob Wanted

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chjob Wanted

I was asked to post this Job Wanted.
    Parsley

"Dear sir , mr wheat board company man elected,

I am Needing to having chjob with wheat board company and this is free on here to ask. .

I knows how to writing letters good, Can talk good to editors and am having good at putting out good massage for the peebles at the wheat board company.

my wheat it dont sell too good and momma she wants a new stove so I need a chjob. I vote how you wants in this barley ballet, and my naybor say i got the good craydenshalls en f you want to see my member ship out of my pockut.

Call Chorba at 1-800-275-4292 for the setting up the meeting for the talking pay. I see you gotst 500 peebles in this big place now.

I am waiting at the this desk in winnapig until i hear from sumbody. I like to go in organco room for work if I can it is tired in there.

chorba chunka"

Don't look to YukYuks to save your ranch...duh humour, she ain't so goot.

Comment

Wilagro,

Something akin to the new Official Leader of Her Majesties Loyal Opposition?

I say his Mustard does not cut it!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...