• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBC NEWS SUCKS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBC NEWS SUCKS

They did a story tonight on getting rid of the penny and didnt give one shread of the truth as to why.

You people want to know why wheat will hit 20$,thats why.

Check oct 23 post.

cottonpicken,

We have had rampant inllation for quite some time, even though you have been told otherwise.

Silent inflation is disastrous, and it will rear it's high interest head again.

For a long time, true costs have been masked by Boards of Directors and Governments hiding under the bed when it comes to hard questions.

I will just comment of how this affects agriculture and I will leave the commodity commenting to you. (I sold my gold awhile back cp).

The last few Governments elected have been intent on keeping down the price of food.

Transparency problem.
    Government>re-election>cheapfood> Bread>Wheat>Monopoly>CWB

That's a scan-line to recklessness.

High interest rates, volatility, bankruptcy,strikes, and unrest.

You will accuse me of being a one-liner, but bread-prices-rising is often the blinking-warning of inflation to the public.

Parsley

Comment

The "cheap-food conspiracy of government is just a convenient myth...nothing more and nothing less.

Comment

Oh old wise one,how does the universe work?

Dont talk about things you dont understand.

If you sold your gold a while ago you truly know nothing on the subject of inflation.

Comment

wilagro...the so called cheap food policy is a common political ideal shared and fostered by many developed economies ......geez i think my first introduction to it was in first or second year university economics some 20 years ago......so your the one who has to give up on your conspiracy theory spewing

Comment

Parsley:

Dont you just hate the CBC? It's completely controlled by Liberals. I need your help to shut it down via letter writing campaigns, protests, etc.

Are you on board? What say you?

Comment

CP,

Hey Dog!

All of us have different interests and priorities. We are apples and oranges. That's the lesson you've yet to learn.

You probably think selling a big house and moving into a small condo would be silly. You probably think buying a convertible sportscar would be ha! crowded? (your boys could flash traffic)

1.You are in investing mode.
              2. A person satisfied with the personal profit "goal" set will do well overall.
              3. One size does not fit all.
              4. Freedom to pick which suits you.

IMHO

Parsley

Comment

They say less than 5% of people understand the difference between arithmetical growth and exponential growth.I didnt believe that till now.

Comment

Your reasoning is it's always good to leave all your investments perfectly intact when you're older,so that your lawyer can smile at your estate and say, good thing he didn't spend any when he was alive, for now it smells worth the ripening.

I can see you'll have fun golden years!

Parsley

Comment

?????????????????????

??????????

?????????????????????

In the history of the world,of the thousands of paper currencies that have existed all have returned to the value of 0.

The us dollar has lost over 95% of its value.

Is your mind to old to change,

parsley

Comment

Would you sell your copper and buy a winery in Italy? Would you sell your google and buy a condo in Minneapolis?
                      Would you sell your oil and buy a hotel in Mexico?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...