• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A yearly FULL & Complete CWB GOC Audit NEEDED?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A yearly FULL & Complete CWB GOC Audit NEEDED?

Chaffmeister,

Good to see you are back.

Ignorance is bliss... but intentional misleading information, like "evader" is efficient at delivering about the SPECIAL GOC audit initiated by Goodale in 2000... is gauling to put it mildly.

Effectively if CWB Directors were to take this "evader" tac... ChairmanRitter and the likes are breaking CWB bylaws and are negligent and opening themselves to Liabilities for misleading the public.

For those of us who were individually involved in this SPECIALaudit, and were very disturbed by the lack of scope and depth of the Goodale Audit of the CWB... Evader owes clarification and an admission about what did happen over half a decade ago.

To tout a distant past event (like the Special Goodale GOC Audit)... as being capable of disciplining the CWB today... is typical "Single Minded" management that will destroy the CWB.

Reasonable grain farmers in the "designated area" believe a yearly GOC Audit is a MUST, and should have been the practice... and not the exception.

Who votes for a full and complete GOCAudit by Shelia... especially now that CWB risk management of the Contingency Fund failed and the CWB is covering it up?

EVader,

I Vote for a Complete Yearly GOC Audit of the CWB and all its holdings including out of country branch offices.

Comment

Who is head of risk management at the CWB, or is it like the CWB's licensing department, where Vader implies that "minimal" staff comes in ocassionally, and no one is in charge?

Tom4CWB or anyone, have there been specific risk management personnel nursing the contingency fund, and is there a Board member/s assigned to oversee the fund?

Parsley

Comment

Only if T4 pays for it!!

Comment

Parsely,

You are distracting everyone... but I guess I asked for it!

I was told:
          Curt Denisuik curt_denisuik@cwb.ca
          &
          Richard Dzisiak, richard_dzisiak@cwb.ca

are the Risk Management Team Managers.

Now Parsley... and Agstar77... what do you vote for on the full complete GOC audit issue?

Comment

i vote for yearly audit, actually I don't care when the plebisite affirms producers want choice & choice is implemented..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...