• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB supporters

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the very idea that other farmers may find a way to make a few pennies more for their grain than they can drives their ideals.

I can find no other explanation why it is that pro cwb people would advocate forced pooling or "grow something else!"

I asked several times and no one had the guts to answer honestly.

Comment

I find it it so amusing that the CWB supporters have to grow non board crops to make ago of farming.How do they ever manage to sell their off board products and keep their hands from shaking?

Comment

Regina in Feb, hmm temping Saskatoon in July was much nicer, I remember tom4CWB stealing the Prairie Plows shears Men strum along CWB love fest with his truck and banner, perhaps that can show up again!
        What an idea they have lets get eastern Canada interested in any thing we do out here! HA have they cared in the past? (ok hay relieve effort excempt) Do they know that we are forced to abide by a monopoly where OUR whear and malt barley is sold for below cost of production?
        I like the idea of getting UPA involved more, sure lets get supply management pushing government(since the truly contron the Ont/Que rural vote). Hell guess we forget the 90 % of Canadian agri producers (grain, oilseeds, beef and hogs) that depend on international trade for markets or prices to survive. Did I miss Bob Friesen's name on the list? CWB has a membership in CFA so no goubt he's going to bat for us underpreivilage farmers as well.
        Might even have to watch the CBC to see the action packed coverage, perhaps Don Cherry can be the comentator!!
        Deal with change folks, my life, my farm, my community is, and has and will continue to do so in any mannor to keep our farms alive.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...