• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday Week 9

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Is that 15in spacing on lentils.
    Yes it is 15 inch

Comment

Originally posted by fcr View Post
      Those lentils do look thick,interesting to see how they turn out.On a side note we had a july contract for wheat that they called for last week as they didnt have enough to fill a train. Then yesterday Viterra called looking for wheat said they were desperate.I told them i wasnt home, they said give a land location and they would arrange it picked up.I dont think there is as much grain left on farm some think there may be .
      still waiting patiently....

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Hopefully this year clicks.
        Provided I can stay frost free past my birthday, and the rain gods decide to play nice in June and July, there's a chance.

We've recieved May and June's normal allotment of moisture. Lets hope that it doesnt decide to transition to a blast furnace... July is the month that hopes and dreams generally die here. Last few years its been June. At the very least It'd be a novelty to feel like I'm "livin the dream" till at least calgary stampede week!

Comment

Looks like frost north of us along Hiway 3 from Spiritwood east through PA country

Comment

Staying just above freezing point here

Comment

Always makes it challenging spraying peas this time of year
              zero forecast remotely called for temps this low this morning
              peas / lentils will have to wait 3-4 day’s minimum.
              ahhh spray season

Comment

Never a word about this but if it was 33 degrees it would hottest day ever recorded for this time of year. Weather network makes me puke every time they blame something on climate change. Worry about getting the forecast right tomorrow not what “ might” happen or “possibly” occur 25 years from now. Some days these weather guys might as well go to the rodeo and throw darts at a spinning wheel and where she’s lands that’s the weather for today. Insert smart ass emoji!

Comment

As a farmer , I knew that temps were going to be very low after 3 days of hard NW winds on the back side of a big low pressure system. How the fudge can’t these clowns figure that out ??
                  well only one reason , the new forecast models allow for fake global warning ,disagree all you want it’s a fact that distorts reality .
                  It’s obviously a factor now

Comment

What’s amazing is the very same group that promotes this climate change alarmism is the very same group the categorically denies the Covid virus came from a lab in China . They still deny it , so who are the real “deniers” ????

Comment

It’s getting so sad that they will not accept truth laid bare in front of their eyes . Hopefully they get help

Comment

Taught the wife how to roll... Now I get to teach her how to drive the drill. Wish me Luck!

50+% done, need to make time... sprayed far enough ahead for a couple days seeding, but it looks like hurricane strength is showing up here tomorrow.

Comment

Some people think if your marriage can survive laundy day, or loading the dishwasher, you're golden... Try a 4x6ft box at 5mph!

Comment

Best of luck Helmsdale
                            great to see you working together

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                              Taught the wife how to roll... Now I get to teach her how to drive the drill. Wish me Luck!

50+% done, need to make time... sprayed far enough ahead for a couple days seeding, but it looks like hurricane strength is showing up here tomorrow.
                              When we first got married my wife did a lot of the seeding as I worked in nh3 delivery and left early and came home late.

That was before cell phones.

Some of the older neighbors used to come over to see if she needed help.

She may have been a better operater than me but never liked the stress.

Comment

Got the 2400 gal 132 ft ready for liberty and 12.5 gal water

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...