• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free tickets to Canada’s Farm Show Regina

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free tickets to Canada’s Farm Show Regina

Hi Agrivillers,

Great news! I'm excited to announce that I'm giving away tickets to Canada's Farm Show happening from June 18-20. Whether you want to attend for a single day or all three days, I've got you covered with both day passes and full event passes.

Just let me know how many tickets you need by emailing me at [email]andrew.bawden@farms.com[/email]. Once I receive your request, I'll send you a link to download your tickets via Show Pass. If you don't already have a Show Pass account, don't worry—it's a quick and easy sign-up with just your email and a password.

I hope to see many of you at the show!
    Last edited by Farmer4Life; Jun 3, 2024, 14:14.

WHats...the catch....?

Lasttime i accepted anything " free" i woke up in a bathtub of ice and 1 less kidney......

Comment

Look at the little picture of Farmer4Life, he's trying to do something nice and you piss in his cereal.

Comment

I think it's a really good thing to get free tickets to actual farmers. Charge the city types who just want to ogle the big machinery and get into the free draws but we're the customers that the exhibiters want to show product to. It's a very nice one stop shop to see all the latest and greatest but I am kinda offended to be charged to be sold to.

Comment

Sad but I don't think that show is worth attending even if it is free.

Comment

Sarcasm is difficult to convey thru text.....

Comment

There is no catch, won't even add you to you to any lists!! Happy to help out.

Comment

I actually enjoy the show , easy with everything in one easy walkable location.Plus the buildings provide a place to get out of the sun, or rain.

Comment

Don’t be ignorant guys
                  thank you very much farm4lfe
                  although spraying season , most likely can’t go but appreciate it

Comment

I wish could go , not the show it used to be but absolutely can’t leave at sprayin time ever to go that far

Comment

I can go and will go. It’s a great show and I live close. Thank You Farm4 Life

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        I wish could go , not the show it used to be but absolutely can’t leave at sprayin time ever to go that far
                        I’ve never understood why they schedule it for that time of year.

Comment

Timing has never been good for us either, usually right in the middle of spraying. Would love to go to it this year but not wanting to drive the 7 hours to get there and back. With AIM, closer to home and not in spraying season it’s my favourite show.

Comment

I appreciate the tickets. This makes it easier to consider to attend as the show is a shadow of its former self. Going to a indoor only show was a mistake. Should be outside in the summer for a lot of the displays. Its glaringly obvious many exhibitors are giving the show a pass. Lots of empty spaces. For years many complained with the costs going into the center of Regina. This should have been dealt with. I am hoping maybe to go to the wheat meeting for a half day and then blow through the show in a couple hours, that about all that is needed. I wouldn't be surprised to see this June show end all together and be replaced with a post harvest show before or after Agribition. If enough large exhibitors walk that will be the end. Ag in Motion is the clear winner for summer shows

Comment

Hey all, if any one else would like tickets I would like to know today so please email me. I you emailed me and did not get a response it is possible that you email ended up in my spam, it seems to block more than it allows, sorry for that. Just post in hear if you did not get tickets and I will do a search. Thanks and for those heading to the show, please stop by our booth and say hi.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...