• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free tickets to Canada’s Farm Show Regina

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not get tickets

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      I did not get tickets
      Check you inbox on Agriville

Comment

P

I can’t see a way to reply in my inbox so I can send you my e-mail but I did e-mail you so you should have it.

Check you inbox on Agriville[/QUOTE]

Comment

I emailed awhile ago and never received anything. But it’s ok if you’re out of tickets. All good.

Comment

I apologize for those who did not get tickets I can still get them to you Please email again with subject line Tickets Farm Show I will do my best to get back to you this morning

Comment

Took in the show today. Rained all day in Regina , nice with all the equipment and displays in doors , it really is a world class facility. Also attended some of the speakers , all of whom gave very informative talks on a wide range of ag topics. I was hesitate to go but was really glad I did. Hopefully the new format in March works out .

Comment

Hey all, thanks for those who came to the show and dropped by the booth to say hi. If you handn't heard the show is moving its date to the third week in March 2025. I would appreciate your thoughts on this, anything that the show could add to make this more attractive for you to attend. Thanks for ongoing support, all my best, Andrew.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer4Life View Post
                  Hey all, thanks for those who came to the show and dropped by the booth to say hi. If you handn't heard the show is moving its date to the third week in March 2025. I would appreciate your thoughts on this, anything that the show could add to make this more attractive for you to attend. Thanks for ongoing support, all my best, Andrew.
                  March show date is a better date for our operation. Might even try to get a room. In the past if we went to the show we did the 8 hr round trip and show in one day.

Comment

Stick a fork in it…..the FPS is done.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post

March show date is a better date for our operation. Might even try to get a room. In the past if we went to the show we did the 8 hr round trip and show in one day.
                      Thanks for the feedback, would there be an event we could add that would make it more attractive to make you want to go? Some ideas we are looking at would be hockey, curling, concert, ag tech speakers?

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                        Stick a fork in it…..the FPS is done.
                        Ouch!

Comment

TY Farner4Life ?

Comment

It took me less that 2 hours to walk through this years show. For me this show was the poorest in all the years attending going back to the very first Farm progress show, what was it 78 or 79? I have been to most of them. Lots of great memories. This show has been on a decline for a lot of years. When exhibitor's complained that costs got very high to get equipment into the city for the show it was a problem. For years the old antique tractors did their parade and had displays, for some reason they were told not to come back, must be 10 years ago now. When they went to a indoor show only, that was the real indication that the end was coming. By this time the Ag in motion had begun and the switch was on. The talk that the dates didn't work is an excuse. Yes we are spraying these days but it never kept us away for a day off the farm after getting done seeding. I will miss the old farm progress show and will attend the march show but do like outdoor shows in the summer and fall. Ag in Motion is a great show to attend and if we are far along enough in harvest in the fall we also try to go to Big Iron in Fargo, ND. Big Iron is a great mid sized show that has lots of indoor and outdoor displays and has no entry fee. The Regina show planners could learn a lot by seeing how that show works. To be frank I wonder if Regina really wants the show in Regina with the extra work and effort of moving machinery into the heart of the city. Ag Days in Brandon in January is a huge 3 day show. I am told it has a wait list for exhibitor's to get into. Anyone going there knows its tough to get through the show in one day as there is a lot to see. Any new March show has their work cut out for them to draw enough exhibitors and farmers to make it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer4Life View Post

Thanks for the feedback, would there be an event we could add that would make it more attractive to make you want to go? Some ideas we are looking at would be hockey, curling, concert, ag tech speakers?
                              Speakers would interest me. Not curling, hockey, concert or rodeo. I might attend those things but it wouldn't be a reason to attend.

Comment

It’s too bad but felt like a waste of trip this year if I’m being totally honest.
                                Really hope March works out but it won’t be any better than now if it’s the same show. Sorry to say but it’s the truth in my opinion.
                                it’s a FARM show or used to be a farm show. Nobody from our farm cares to about a concert or curling. Again just being honest.
                                Best wishes on the March idea and I sincerely mean that.
                                We will come in March to check it out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...