• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free tickets to Canada’s Farm Show Regina

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was really young I used to love going to this show with my dad. It was huge and packed with exhibitors, I remember the days when the CaseIH booth had a tent and a band playing....wow have times changed. As I got older I worked one of the booths and realized the show was dying, the city was making things hard and expensive to get equipment into town. Also the farm show wasn't willing to make any changes at the time (I know the company I used to work for made many recommendations) because it was a cash cow........and along came AIM. Crop Production and Ag Days in Jan, not sure if another show is needed anymore.

Comment

Thanks for everyone's feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Talked to a truck driver today with A.R.K . Driers They sold 13 new driers at the show in Regina this year. They will sell out soon he said for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by fcr View Post
          Talked to a truck driver today with A.R.K . Driers They sold 13 new driers at the show in Regina this year. They will sell out soon he said for this year.
          Definitely going to be necessary in many areas in western Canada this fall

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...