• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wadena Viterra Grain Theft

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWeber View Post

That broke W.B. Parrish's heart...It was the only P&H elevator that he had a picture of in his office. He stopped calling me the Hamlin kid after that...
    Ya that was not a good deal

Comment

Larry possibly delete that if you can, Kevin Taylor passed away from a hunting accident shortly after being charged. That court case was from a local Nutrien whose shabby billing and computer system screwups in inventory was being blamed on someone who probably did nothing. It never got heard in court because of his death. Remember everyone let’s not be a facebook jury. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

As far as the Viterra, there never was a charge so nobody really knows. There was a full audit and if you were out a few bushels you were compensated.

Comment

2 employees sent down the road kicking road apples indicates some wrong doing. What happened? Who benefited?just because there was no charges laid doesn’t give me any confidence no laws were broke. The justice system isn’t with spit

Comment

Years back agent at a woody Pool elevator was stealing overages and putting on natives permit books. He eventually got caught and actually went to court. Natives got final payment and no repercussions. Think he stole 50000 bushels of wheat.

Comment

All I heard is two employees fired. Been rather quiet. Neighbor thinks they owe him $$. Another fellow had to prove he delivered his contract, Viterra claimed no record of it, was demanding grain. They paid out to someone else?

Comment

It’s unfortunate the Non disclosure agreements had to be signed in order to get settlement, shouldn’t be allowed

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                Larry possibly delete that if you can,
                Done.......

Comment

Nutrien has the worst accounting and inventory control systems known to man. They double charged us last year for phos. Their statements are garbage. It shocks me that they continue operating in this manner. If it wasn't for the local staff I would not go there. They make my life easy but every fall when I am trying to reconcile our purchases it shocks me they can operate like this.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4441 View Post
                    Nutrien has the worst accounting and inventory control systems known to man. They double charged us last year for phos. Their statements are garbage. It shocks me that they continue operating in this manner. If it wasn't for the local staff I would not go there. They make my life easy but every fall when I am trying to reconcile our purchases it shocks me they can operate like this.
                    Cargill ain't far behind.

Comment

This is the reason i wont deal with nutrien,they quote you one price to get your business then its more when your statement comes.

Comment

Communism is where the government steals your grain and everyone starves.

TSIPP, this happens in all systems, in communist USSR in the 1930s and in capitalist Ireland in the 1840s.

Comment

Originally posted by CptnObvious View Post
                          Communism is where the government steals your grain and everyone starves.

TSIPP, this happens in all systems, in communist USSR in the 1930s and in capitalist Ireland in the 1840s.
                          Essentially you’re kinda right but more to the Irish thing than that. Cropgrower you need to school us. Even the Russian famines there’s more to it as well. Purposely starving sectors of the population cause they’re in your way, terrible agronomic practices enacted by central planners with no clue etc.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...