• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JRI Agricore - GOOD News!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JRI Agricore - GOOD News!

Great News today for farmers! The synergies and efficiencies of merging JRI and Agricore United will undoubtedly bring prosperity back to farming. The sooner we get to just one grain company, one seed and chemical supplier, one fertilizer supplier and one railroad, the better off farmers will be. Now, if we can just get rid of that Wheat Board, then all of our problems will be solved once and for all. The future of Agriculture in western Canada has never looked better! My advice - buy and rent as much land as you can and get the biggest machinery you can afford, as we are going to see $15 canola,$10 wheat, $8 malt barley, $5.00 feed barley......Our children will look back on this era and say that is when our families made their money and hit the big time. Yahoo - bring it on!!

Chuck, you could give Sascha Cohen a run for his money!!

Comment

I dont understand how this will effect the price of grain.We will see those prices.
      Handling costs,input costs yes.

Comment

If you look at the chart we had three spikes trying to break an important resistance level,so were going to have to wait alittle bit.

Comment

Spring wheat is doing great and we need a close above 520.

Corn is defying gravity.

Comment

Were going to have a major fertilizer shortage.

Comment

Prices of fert are already way up since christmas. Glad I locked a bunch in. It's scary to think what its going to be in spring.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...