• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather update

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEP View Post
    Reports of 8 to 11 inches in the Hoosier area. Dewar lake which was dry is full and running a few miles over to Teo lake. Water is running over the highway.

I guess last night there were three spots it went over. Not a good lentil year.
    That’s disheartening to say the least

Comment

Just caught new forecast below seasonal temps for the last 2 wks of July for most of western Canada. My corn is not knee high today and I am wearing a jacket again cutting our lawn . Did bale some dry hay yesterday before the rain showers last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
        Just caught new forecast below seasonal temps for the last 2 wks of July for most of western Canada. My corn is not knee high today and I am wearing a jacket again cutting our lawn . Did bale some dry hay yesterday before the rain showers last night.
        Surprisingly my garden corn is knee high. Somehow we are getting gdu. Canola is late. Soybeans are behind.

Comment

Looks like Manitoba getting hit hard with rain again today, radar been pretty active today. I guess rain makes grain until it doesn’t.

Comment

we caught the red zone tonight should look kinda ugly in the morning.

Comment

Rain rain go away.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...