• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot hot hot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot hot hot

Our weather maybe cool but these auction prices for steel are still pretty good. Least its that way here what's it like out west still?

Prices must be way too low!!! RB has paused all sales today for "technical reasons"!!! Many guys have smartened up when bidding on these sales.
    NO watch list, only start bidding 2 min before item is to close and NO max bids.
    Add in that many guys are short of cash and credit from buying inputs, grain prices have dropped, current crop is way behind in some areas, and that there is a glut of some items like combines and interest rates are still pretty high and I think auction/equipment prices will continue to slide lower until the crop is in the bin.

Comment

New unused 2023 combines selling for half of msrp ($200-300k less than 2023 used combines with 300 hours)….rest of these dealers are gonna be caught with their pants down with high priced used. Start writing them down Jimmie et al…..

Technical issues at ritchies……but what I’m interested in, its higher than dealer prices. Very odd……

Comment

Wish I had a shed full of tandem grain trucks to sell.
        1996 Chev 18' box 200k standard tran $72000

Comment

Kind of weird.

That is not a cherry.

The sunsetters want what they want and can write the cheque?

What will the second bidder buy?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...