• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one hear from Larry W?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one hear from Larry W?

Email box is full, email returned error to me.

Last newsletter was on July 2

Comment

Following. Anybody hears, let us know.

Comment

I was wondering the same. I hope he is well, and if he is on vacation, it is well earned. I assumed it may have been an email problem as the July 2nd update came a few days late. I really enjoy his synopsis of the news.

Comment

From weather to markets and some politics , sports , and fishing. Is there a better newsletter from a guy that has farmer's interests at heart???

Comment

Hopefully he just on a fishing trip

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              Email box is full, email returned error to me.
              Thanks everyone. I wish i was fishing. Last Tuesday afternoon, my heart decided to do its own thing and that was just the start. When i got back on Friday, i found that my computer had been hacked and all the passwords changed. Everything was compromised. Change your passwords regularly and get biometrics (fingerprint is better than voice) installed because the new hacks are relentless. I had my subscription list sent to a different email in case this happened. They hacked that email, and deleted everything.

Having no computer is worse than health s/h/it; however, it was a not so subtle reminder to give your body rest. First week off since 2019 and that is just juvenile of me that it was forced. You can love what you do but listen to your body. I didn't and am paying for it.

I hope to get back to normal by the end of the week.

Comment

That’s good and not so, but crooks are pure evil. Get back when you can, we can wait ????

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Larry.

Comment

Glad to hear you ok Larry
                    how was Fishing ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      how was Fishing ?
                      No fishing for me, Furrow; RUH too far from the river. I have been trolling for nurses... have to have something to send you guys cause those 6-9 pound walleye pics are getting old.

Comment

Lol , all the best Larry .

Comment

Larry is still in the hospital. They are still running tests.

Comment

No market reports so I was wondering....thanks vicki and wish him wellness from me.

Comment

Hay Larry, We need to see a Trump fist . Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...