• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice Fishing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Fishing

To heck with farming/marketing, I'm going ice fishing, get away from it all! Fun off the farm wheeeeeee!

Is the single desk edict cloaked in your announcement, so that each of us will look forward to a dead fish wrapped in newspaper and delivered at midnight to our doors by say, Margaret T's son, or Stephane himself?
    Parsley

Comment

Or that the pro-choice crowd will soon be sleeping with the fish's.

The value of their board grains certainly is.

Comment

So Burbert was this [URL="http://www.mediaright.ca/Icefishing.htm"]your truck[/URL]
        this weekend?

Comment

Fransisco,

After analyzing data recieved from the CWB weather dept., Richard Gray and Andrew Schmitz told Burbert the ice was solid.

Comment

Hey guys, my point is, get a life. This marketing bull, is just total bull. By the way I found lots and lots of ice,ha, ha, fish did not co-operate. Lots of snow on the lake so it is tough to get around. On the way out, we met some commercial fishers, with big tracked vehicles, lots of nets and gear, heading in. Guess the fish harvest season is just starting. Doesn't seem to sporting though, they strain out the big ones, while we sportsmen(farmers) get to fish with barbless hooks, for the little suckers . At bit like FARMING, the big boys spoil it for everyone, then move on....searching for other stuff to pillage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Francisco, will Auto insurance or farm policy cover that?

Comment

Fransisco, Ha, ha, no! You fool, the ice is 3 - 4 ft deep on the lake, where we go fishing. I doubt that a hot pistol like you could even, burn through it!!!!!!

Comment

I think somewhere, somebody has a stress bonus set up to cover these kind of events.

Comment

I love fishing. Caught a 22 lb jack once. Any pickeral?

Parsley

Comment

parsley, If you loved fishing in the past, you would be thrilled by it now. The law says only, barbless hooks are to be used. Ice fishing becomes a real challenge. No pickerel to date. Lost lots of bait. Oh well, you know what they say about fishing, its just a jerk on one end of a line waiting for a jerk on the other end of the line!

Comment

Burbert,

Got the kid who goes fishing for yellowfin tuna and all the big stuff!

But I like eating the freshwater pickerel/ perch. Pickled they're good too.

What's the bait or is it your secret?

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...