• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump shot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

That was Biden in the debate, Com’on man

absolutely the final nail in Joes coffin . One would have to completely mentally challenged not to see that
    actually that has been Biden 100 ???? the past two years ….. at least
    So which is it ? Do you want electrocution by EV or Eaten by a shark? Com on Man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

So which is it ? Do you want electrocution by EV or Eaten by a shark? Com on Man!!!
      Check Trumps record when he was president, good lord people have short memories
      Zero wars anywhere in the world and a peace deal in the Middle East …. Fact
      like him or hate him , it’s insane how blind the mass media has made the sheeple
      Last edited by furrowtickler; Jul 22, 2024, 21:24.

Comment

I will guarantee one thing , Putin would have never marched into Ukraine under Trump but he knew Biden was just a babbling puppet / moron
        Last edited by furrowtickler; Jul 22, 2024, 21:32.

Comment

Trump would have sold him Ukraine. Trump increased deficit by the largest amount of any President. He tried to seize power by illegal means after he lost the election. Should I go on? This thread should be moved to rural issues.
          Last edited by agstar77; Jul 23, 2024, 16:28.

Comment

Witness that market rallies

Comment

Trump would have sold him Ukraine. Trump increased deficit by the largest amount of any President. He tried to seize power by illegal men's after he lost the election. Should I go on? This thread should be moved to rural issues.
              please explain how he would seize power with a protest at the capitol building?

Comment

I like this prediction better.

Comment

Trump would have sold him Ukraine. Trump increased deficit by the largest amount of any President. He tried to seize power by illegal men's after he lost the election. Should I go on? This thread should be moved to rural issues.
                  Change trump in that comment for Trudeau, and it fits like a glove!

Comment

None are so blind as those who will not see the evil we have. Make up shyt just because. Big Z should sell the Russian end of Ukraine, save a few 100 thousand men. Cheaper than rebuilding the destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      Where is Joe?
                      His brother texted Joe is dying…paxlovid over dose?

Comment

Originally posted by A990 View Post

please explain how he would seize power with a protest at the capitol building?
                        By stopping cert of electoral college vote , he would have prevented Biden from assuming office. But of course you knew that.

Comment

This thread should be moved to rural issues.
                          Actually, I think this thread is the ultimate trolling of the troll. Start a thread in the adult forum while Chuck is still locked in his own asylum. Knowing full well that he reads everything here, but isn't allowed to ruin it for everyone else.
                          The icing on the cake is when the thread started discussing covid and vaccines. Chuck must be pulling his remaining hair out in frustration by now.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            Actually, I think this thread is the ultimate trolling of the troll. Start a thread in the adult forum while Chuck is still locked in his own asylum. Knowing full well that he reads everything here, but isn't allowed to ruin it for everyone else.
                            The icing on the cake is when the thread started discussing covid and vaccines. Chuck must be pulling his remaining hair out in frustration by now.
                            Again I ask , you know all this how? Are you an administrator?

Comment

Again I ask , you know all this how? Are you an administrator?
                              I applied the scientific method. And I offered you and Chuck the chance to prove my hypothesis wrong many times.

Well here is Chuck's chance to prove me wrong once again.
                              Chuck, can you respond to this thread, to prove that you are just exercising self-control with your self imposed exile in the asylum. That you are not actually being treated like a spoiled petulant entitled child who can't follow the rules.

And just to sweeten the cake, I will throw in a comment about how the Earth was on its way to Extinction levels of CO2 before humans started releasing beneficial CO2 by burning fossil fuels. And will return to that state shortly after we stop releasing beneficial CO2.
                              Chuck can't resist responding to those comments.
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 23, 2024, 13:06.

Comment

By stopping cert of electoral college vote , he would have prevented Biden from assuming office. But of course you knew that.
                                you mean delaying?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...