• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump shot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One interesting thing here is no name calling even in disagreements on this thread .
    This is exactly why I put it here , to avoid chuck completely and intentionally derailing yet another important discussion.
    if admin moves it to Rural issues , Chuck will immediately start inflaming everyone and completely derail what will go down as a very serious time in politics

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

Again I ask , you know all this how? Are you an administrator?
      That's a given in as much as admitted himself on Agriville.

Comment

Originally posted by A990 View Post

you mean delaying?
        No by getting alt slate of electors in the states Trump lost to give him a win. You have not read the court case in Georgia or those pending in Arizona and Michigan.

Comment

I see J D Vance has foot in mouth disease. That does not bode well for their campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

That's a given in as much as admitted himself on Agriville.
            You have come to the right website to promote whatever latest conspiracy theories you might believe in. You fit right in with the rest of the conspiracy theorists.

Nonetheless, I am flattered to be the subject of your conspiracy theory.

You don't need to speculate, You can ask the administrator yourself if you really want to solve the mystery. It doesn't appear they still monitor this forum with any regularity, so you may need to send a direct message.
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 23, 2024, 17:50.

Comment

Hmmm , Blackrock bet $360,000,000 on Trumps assassination

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post

No by getting alt slate of electors in the states Trump lost to give him a win. You have not read the court case in Georgia or those pending in Arizona and Michigan.
                ...ya neither have you.....you have to be nieve to think only one side would ever try to game the system.
                ...annnd that would only buy them time.. i don't care what the lying media says. there's still lots of issues being uncovered in the Georgia election btw

Comment

i see head of secret service resigned , she was called to enquiry , pretty much answered no questions , the whole event looks even more suspect at this stage , i think at this stage one way or another Trump wont be allowed to win

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    i see head of secret service resigned , she was called to enquiry , pretty much answered no questions , the whole event looks even more suspect at this stage , i think at this stage one way or another Trump wont be allowed to win
                    And the people won't standby and allow him to lose.
                    It could get ugly. I will bet my money on the side which supports the second amendment, as opposed to decide who can't define what a woman is.

Comment

You didn't know Trump is a sore loser! He stands to spend the rest of his life in prison if he loses. No pardon from K.H.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

And the people won't standby and allow him to lose.
                        It could get ugly. I will bet my money on the side which supports the second amendment, as opposed to decide who can't define what a woman is.
                        yes , the left are getting more crazy and violent

Comment

what has harris done in the past 4 years to now be top choice for the democrats ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

You don't need to speculate, You can ask the administrator yourself if you really want to solve the mystery. It doesn't appear they still monitor this forum with any regularity, so you may need to send a direct message.
                            Why would I do that, you'd be the one replying on behalf of Agriville Adm.

Based on the amount of posts you make, I smell Payola.
                            Last edited by foragefarmer; Jul 24, 2024, 07:43.

Comment

Bushes, Clintons and Obama and other nefarious actors behind a super short on Trumps stock a few days before the assassination attempt.

All deep state shenanigans. That geek kid wasn’t even the real shooter. 2nd shooter somewhere.

SS director had no radio comms and sent the majority of their staff to watch Jill Biden that day. The people around Trump weren’t even SS, glorified TSA agents. Just look at the video of them. Bunch of DEI hires. 5ft women protecting a 6ft 2 man. Have a look at Trudeaus team once.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                Bushes, Clintons and Obama and other nefarious actors behind a super short on Trumps stock a few days before the assassination attempt.

All deep state shenanigans. That geek kid wasn’t even the real shooter. 2nd shooter somewhere.

SS director had no radio comms and sent the majority of their staff to watch Jill Biden that day. The people around Trump weren’t even SS, glorified TSA agents. Just look at the video of them. Bunch of DEI hires. 5ft women protecting a 6ft 2 man. Have a look at Trudeaus team once.
                                Shorting something that is worthless who would have thunk. I hope you bought lots of it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...