• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radison radar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radison radar

Ok WTF is with this already after millions of taxpayers money poured into it ????

It’s constantly off line

let me guess ,a wild guess, it’s Happers fault somehow??
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Jul 20, 2024, 23:23.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      It’s constantly off line

let me guess ,a wild guess, it’s Happers fault somehow??
      Pretty reliable and accurate here in Manitoba.

Could it be you internet provider?

Shouldn't be long before the ghost Agriville administrator beaks in with that blatant snafu.
      Last edited by foragefarmer; Jul 21, 2024, 06:58.

Comment

Climate change killed it! C02 damage obviously ????

Comment

It's been like that all spring and summer.

The other weird thing I've noticed is the gain on the Radisson radar is set differently than the surrounding radars. So as it comes on, or off line, precipitation flashes in and out of existence on their system.

Comment

Forget “Environment and Climate Change Canada”. It all went to shit when the Liberals added the “Climate Change”. Website is garbage. Radar view is garbage. Might as well defund it.

Comment

Go to your App Store. Search “KYFR-TV First Warn Weather” and download the app and set your local town as the location. Awesome radar overtop of a google map. Zoom in and out flawlessly without freeze ups. Accuracy literally down to the acre. Amazing from a TV station from Bismarck that gets $0 from Canadian Government and a million times better.

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
                It's been like that all spring and summer.

The other weird thing I've noticed is the gain on the Radisson radar is set differently than the surrounding radars. So as it comes on, or off line, precipitation flashes in and out of existence on their system.
                Exactly that

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimeOperator View Post
                  Go to your App Store. Search “KYFR-TV First Warn Weather” and download the app and set your local town as the location. Awesome radar overtop of a google map. Zoom in and out flawlessly without freeze ups. Accuracy literally down to the acre. Amazing from a TV station from Bismarck that gets $0 from Canadian Government and a million times better.
                  No such app? Search goes to weather network for me. Any one else find it?

Comment

[url]https://www.kfyrtv.com/weather/radar/[/url]

Use the layers button top right to get more.
                    Last edited by shtferbrains; Jul 23, 2024, 11:41.

Comment

Pretty cool

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...