• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian farmer fined 50 million for damage to climate.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
    and how many farms in canada are farming the crown owned road allowance or have their fields creeping into the road ditch. Hmm
    you could call it controlling the weeds

Comment

And how many farms in Canada are farming the crown owned road allowance or have their fields creeping into the road ditch. hmm
      I inquired about this once. And there is a procedure at the county level to get permission to farm an unused road allowance. And if there are trees to remove that is a different procedure altogether at the provincial level.

Comment

I respect the territory of our great sovereign but his representatives sure as hell don’t control the noxious weeds. If I were king I’d be bringing them in and sentencing them to the pillory or stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ABFRMR View Post

you could call it controlling the weeds
          Yup. Our farm access roads without a residence don’t get mowed until late fall and sometimes every other year at that. By that time willows and weeds are out of control so having crop as close to the road is advantageous here

Comment

Read Bill C 293.

Comment

And how many farms in Canada are farming the crown owned road allowance or have their fields creeping into the road ditch. hmm
              Your point is?

Comment

I think A5 has valid questions.
                Thanks to Vicki for drawing attention to C293.
                Occasionally I answer a research survey.
                As you would remain aware of the breeze for a coming storm.
                I'm certain there is one coming.
                Examples in the last 2.
                Wetlands. Were no longer defined.
                Survey entirely about how much they're worth. Any wetland.
                Carbon credits. Similar. Measuring my sophistication level to determine why I didn't use them.
                The people who get paid to put ink on paper are no longer listening at all. But trying find the right coercion.
                The subject matter itself, is closed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...