• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's make this interesting.

Are carbon credits worth $20 Million or $2.00 to a company? Is cowman out to lunch?

If you sit around in your gotch all day reading TSE reports, this one is typical:

http://tsedb.globeinvestor.com/servlet/WireFeedRedirect?cf=GlobeInvestor/tsx/config&date=20070202&archive=ccnm&slug=370805_1

A little excerpt from the Press Release states:

QUOTE:
    Polaris Geothermal Signs Well Drilling Contracts

17:44 EST Friday, February 02, 2007
    TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - Feb. 2, 2007) - Polaris Geothermal Inc. ("Polaris Geothermal" or the "Company")(TSX:GEO), a renewable energy geothermal power producer, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Polaris Energy Nicaragua ("PENSA"), has entered into well drilling contracts for the drilling of production and re-injection wells to triple its generation capacity at the San Jacinto geothermal field in Nicaragua."
    UNQUOTE

Polaris Geothermal Inc sounds like a typical company related to pollution prevention. Would Nicaraqua buy carbon creditis?.

I'll bet a geothermal company would value carbon credits on their financial sheets. You too?

You can check out any company you want at www.sedar.com if you want to check out carbon credit worth, as that is the place where all 'Company's Profiles' records are kept. I like to 'View the Company's' documents although sometimes it takes a few minutes to load say, 830plusK.

Of course you have to remember that there is a CONFIDENTIALITY restriciton on the dissemination of any material from this particular website, but the important thing is this...what you learn directly results from how thoroughly you read.

The dreary part is waiting for documents to load, but have a beer.

Parsley

PS Use the search tool in your PDF and type in carbon credits or just carbon if you are searching any websites for carbon credit info. I shouldn't Yap any more.

Comment

Global warming -Global cooling , I doubt if any of us here know which will wipe out civilization. What we do know is that a few degrees either way could wreak havoc on our society. What we can do in the meantime is conserve resources ,reduce pollution and energy waste. Maybe Al should sell a couple of his mansions and get rid of his limo, before he tells all the poor of the world to cut back!

Comment

As I was saying, let's make this interesting.

Parsley

Comment

Cotten, you are wrong if you think the majority of scientists agree on this.

But I can see why you might think so, that myth started [URL="http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/306/5702/1686"]here.[/URL]

And got shredded <ahref="http://www.staff.livjm.ac.uk/spsbpeis/Scienceletter.htm ">here.</a>

Comment

Fransisco,
            Sometimes it pays to backtrack and read carefully.

Parsley

Comment

oops missed the last one.

It got shredded [URL="http://www.staff.livjm.ac.uk/spsbpeis/Scienceletter.htm"]here.[/URL]

Comment

http://www.globeinvestor.com/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CCNM/20040705/0705096n

Just by coincidence, I found another reference to Polaris. You'd think they were a snowmobile company. They're a mining company!

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd check their carbon credit information.

I'll have another beer instead.

Parsley

Comment

Good advice Parsley, and I know what you're getting at. But my links come at the question from a different angle.

Cotton, if Tim Ball is a 'quack' let's see some debunking of the evidence he presents. What has he got wrong?

Comment

I'm having a hard time of keeping track of everyones opinions,your pretty far from unified,please correct me if i'm wrong.

Adam-global warming for sure,causes unknowen
                    Parsly-this week no such thing, last week ya its happening but kyoto sucks
                    Cowman-its all a hoax
                    Fransico-its all a hoax
                    Farm ranger-its a hoax
                    Chaff-its real,gores an idiot
                    Jay mo-its a hoax,If its real its good
                    Agstar-who knows lets just do are best
                    Mustardman-its real
                    Cottenpicken-its real
                    Tom-i'm unclear as to his thoughts

Does anyone want to clarify what he/she thinks(last chance pars).
                    This will be good for the archives.
                    How about the other posters on the board,care to wade in or just scared.

Comment

Try reading with your finger. Maybe you'll get the hang of what I'm saying a little better.

Parsley

Comment

Mars is warming up. Explain that anytime you want.

Why are you so obsessed about this? Go out and buy all the credits you can with the zillions you are making off your charts and get on with your life. Spend some time with your family, or your dog, or a girl. Better yet, go volunteer for Al Gore's election team, or live in Suzuki's commune. I will continue to try and grow food for the rest of the world (in an environmentally friendly way of course).

Comment

Don't see why it matters, but if you must, put me in Tim Ball's camp!

Comment

Climate changes, it always has, it always will. There have been times in the past when it was warming there have been times when its cooling. I don't deny warming, I don't deny cooling, I don't deny climate change.

What is a hoax is that we will have some kind of a man-made climate holocaust. If you want labels then lets be clear <b>I am a climate holocaust denier.</b>

There are a lot of things we can control in this world. Climate ain't one of em.

Comment

Now what about you Cotton?

Just saying 'it's real', is a cop out.

Do you believe that we are going to have a climate holocaust in the near future as outlined by Gore and Suzuki?

Is the end of the world near?

Are you a climate holocaust believer?

Comment

Ok what do i believe:

There are 112 people per square mile on this planet.(land above water)

This is a fact.

Think of all the forest,scrub,desert,tundra, land.

How would a cattle herd do?

Humans do impact their environment.

Do i really have to go any deeper than this fact.Did anybody ever think of this fact?

Thanks for dodjing the question pars.

Why dont you guys chew on 112 people per square mile for a while.
                                I'm gonna love the genius response on this one.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...