• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cn cp

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cn cp

Just another poke in the eye, if workers go on strike.

Yep. Bloody terrible if it does happen. Not only for grain but everything else.

Comment

Why not , first decent crop in 4 years , might as well get screwed over again

Comment

Nothing to worry about the walmarts and c-tires of the country won't let the shutdown last long. As for farmers well nobody gives a %#%%$

Comment

Elevators are tightening up their sphincters. Might be a slow harvest for deliveries.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
            Nothing to worry about the walmarts and c-tires of the country won't let the shutdown last long. As for farmers well nobody gives a %#%%$
            Have to keep pipelines to China flowing.
            Keep the peasants happy.

Comment

Crappy tire ceo claims the peasants are running out of debt to buy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                Elevators are tightening up their sphincters. Might be a slow harvest for deliveries.
                Elevators here are all FULL of 2023 crop...deliveries daily! Full out to Dec. Lots were waiting for better prices, now PANIC sell before harvest!

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                  Crappy tire ceo claims the peasants are running out of debt to buy stuff
                  Crappy tire needs a comeuppance. So do other Canadian retailers like peaveymart. They did a half assed job in the good times and now crying the blues when things tighten up. Boo Hoo.

Comment

High Five to the Agricultural associations for coming together to lobby for strike resolution. Please continue to lobby in this manner.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post

Elevators here are all FULL of 2023 crop...deliveries daily! Full out to Dec. Lots were waiting for better prices, now PANIC sell before harvest!
                      Terminal here says current and lots of room for fall contracts.
                      Can't comprehend full bins now. I've never had so much money that I could let it sit and do nothing.
                      Last edited by blackpowder; Aug 15, 2024, 19:13.

Comment

Just got done hauling barley to Cargill for 4.70 to load a train, spot was a buck less.

Comment

Reason why I detest unions

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Unions have their place in negotiation, but with this should come the responsibility and respect for the needs of the industry they serve.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              I've been thinking about public sector unions, I used to think they should be completely illegal. But I have reconsidered.
                              They should be mandatory, but they should represent the taxpayers, not the employees.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...