• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent rains , harvest progress

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it’s mostly who got the July rain or not , same with wheat
    that one rain added 10 plus bushels in both .
    But yes earlier varieties in plots are definitely better than the late ones . Same in every plot I’ve seen since far

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post

That ur field in the background? If so that looks to me like u had some chem damage there.
      Spring frost it never came out of.

Comment

Got a hole in the wheat and canola. Depending where hail didn’t hit wheat is 80% of normal. Initial canola looking like 40 to 60% of normal. I was bitching at the elevator mine was 25-30 they told me I was lucky and to shut up. I do have a field of barley I think has potential and some wheat which caught a lot more rain. Can be positive I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          Got a hole in the wheat and canola. Depending where hail didn’t hit wheat is 80% of normal. Initial canola looking like 40 to 60% of normal. I was bitching at the elevator mine was 25-30 they told me I was lucky and to shut up. I do have a field of barley I think has potential and some wheat which caught a lot more rain. Can be positive I guess.
          With the prices the elevators are paying you better off with under 20 and collect crop insurance than being over 30
          they should shut up

Comment

They are going to be playing cards all winter

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...