• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Scores

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy Scores

Gobal warming debate a few threads down.

Cowman-hoax
    Frannysisco-slightly dazed,slightly confused
    Farmranger-hoax
    Wedino-hoax
    Pars-to small of balls to say clearly
    Silback-to small of balls(warm mars bar thow)
    Adam-real,causes unknowen
    Chaff-real but gore sucks
    Jay-hoax but if its real its good
    Agstar-nobody knows but lets do are best
    Mustard-real
    Cotton-real
    Tom-unsure, thinking of a way to tie the cwb into it

Lets here everyone elses thoughts!

cottenpicken, You are confusing those ole boys. Here are some stats, to back up our position relative to the open market and price discovery. 4758690373048576373848, now that is downright outrageous isn't it!! Long live you & me and the CWB....

Comment

your numbers all add up to 23

Comment

cotton: You are a pretty funny guy! You should be on the stage!
        But you got me down right. It is a hoax.

Comment

Do you need someone to talk to?

Does anyone know a good therapist to help this person?

This looks like an inconvienient obsession.

Comment

Silverback should i put you down for what ever tom says?

111,111,111x111,111,111=12345678987654321

Comment

My stomach isn’t strong enough to watch the gore when the high priest Suzuki sacrifices the gullibull on the Kyotalter.

Comment

Why don't you just quit with the polls and imploring people to watch your favorite movie and tell us EXACTLY what you think is going to happen to us in the next year, five years, ten, twenty, etc ... if we don't listen to a former employee of Occidental Petroleum/ Vice President ????

What do you think should be done?

What are you doing to help the situation?

You spouted off that you are worried about global warming and rising sea levels that will kill millions, but then you wank about how there are too many people on the planet. Make up your mind.

What would you tell your nieces and nephews in 50 years if we bankrupt the country and the earth cools off naturally once again? "Sorry kids, my bad"

Comment

climate change is real....over time things warm up and cool down....the causes are both natural occuring and influenced by human activity...that would explain both the ice ages and the floods as time has passed.......

but the chance to make money on it, score political points, and use it for global political scores to be settled is also for real....

all I know is that we have more snow this winter than we have had in recent memory, plenty of cold weather since November, and it is all relating to a bigger feed bill for the bovines and good demand for natural gas....

there was broad agreement from a large part of the science and technical community, supported by media and politicans predicting upheaval and concern over things like the rollover to the year 2000, nuclear power, etc...I know these issues are different and not necessarily directly comparable....but the point is the same.....

I am all for environmental stewardship and live by it, I want clean air and a healthy environment for my children and theirs, but even the preachers on this issue, including Gore himself, are not even making the personal choices to modify their own lifestyle of which they have beconme accustomed to to make a difference....i have a hard time with a lot of the hypocrisy...IMHO

Comment

SilverBack,(in my best french accent rottweiler voice)

"relax,relax,i kid,i kid"

Maybe i'm wrong,maybe i'm not but you have to admit 112 people is going to take some managing .I'm not in favour of tanking the world economy but there is some pretty simple things we can do.

Comment

Cottonpicken, Fransisco,

I really think we all should admit you are RIGHT on global warming CottonPicken.
                      I hate to gorr your Ox Fransisco,.. but I believe we now have the balls to do!

My solution is simple... won't cost much... and could even be fun!
                      We need a HUGE BBQ fired by methane and electricity from Highland Feeders from Vegreville, and at which time we can also fix the CWB issue as well!

Prairie Osters anyone!

SInce the early 1990's the CWB has been passing more and more BS... to the point a couple of years ago they proclaimed themselves to be 100% BULL!

THe BS flowing out of that CWB Bull has a real and present danger of increasing green house gasses to the point of distraction.
                      This in turn will really distorts grain production... thereby decreasing CO2 consumption... and increasing Bull & B.S. production significantly which in return adds large amounts of both methane and CO2 to the green house senerio.

Therefore I must vote that CottonPicken is right on Global Warming... However, very simple solution is in order!

The CWB has suggested it a number of times... and now I agree... it would be in the interests of all of humanity to save our Planet!

A BBQ!

Before I

I bet I can even Get the gas and electricity to fire the BBQ from Highland Feeders Digester and 1 Megawatt generator by Vegreville...

If they won't donate the energy... I volunteer, in the spirit of environmentalism of course... to buy it for us!

We then can roast that Bull... one peice at a time... if thats what it takes!!!

Satisfied Cottonpicken!

Comment

Like what????

What do we need to do for the 112?

Please give us your opinion so that we may save ourselves.

What do you want? Do you want a rising economy/higher markets, or a falling economy/lower markets? Which one will save the planet?

Comment

CP, do I believe climate change is occuring, Yes I do. It's a natural phenomenon, the earths climate has been changing for millions of years.

Too what extent do I believe "Man" is responsible for the current warming trend? Minimal to less than minimal although I believe it is higher than 0%. Probably in that 2%-3% range.

Do I believe "Man" can effect the natural rhythm of climate change. Yes but only within the confines of the 2%-3% we may effect.

Should "Mankind" spend $557 trillion dollars over the next 25 years in order to justify the rightness of Al Gore and the United Nations? No

Should we invest in cleaner burning energy and encourage cleaner emmisson standards on industry? Yes, Who wants to breathe all that toxic sludge?

Will mankind boil in a hiddious Mercury like (the planet not the car company) environment if we all did absolutly nothing? No.

What % of "man" (all of us real people, including the people living in China) will sacrifice their own standard of living for the sake of the third rock from the sun and it's environment. About 2%-3%.

What's the chances of Al Gore or David Suzuki altering their lavish gross overly consuming lifestyle in the future? About 2%-3%

Comment

Dr. Suzuki has more knowledge in his little finger, than all the nut cases posting stuff on this forum!!

Comment

That was really profound Burbert. Good points and arguments made once again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...