• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitrogen

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Maaaster,

I will tell the family you won't let us have our freedom yet.

Thanks for the Consideration!
    From the plantation
    tom4cwb

God Bless Canada!

Comment

Maaaster,

I hope I have not offeneded you Maaaster.

I took the liberty of looking up "plantation" and found this:

Plantation economy and Slavery

"Early 20th century USA photo: "Negroes picking cotton on a plantation in the South"

Slave labour was used extensively to work on early plantations (such as cotton plantations) in the southern states of the United States, and, in modern times, low wages paid to plantation workers are still a part of plantation profitability in some areas with minimal employee-protection legislation.

Sugarcane plantations in the Caribbean and Brazil, worked by slave labour, are also examples of the plantation system.

In more recent times, overt slavery has been replaced by para-slavery or slavery-in-kind, including the sharecropping system. At its most extreme, workers are in debt bondage: they must work to pay off a debt at such punitive interest rates that it may never be paid off."

Maaaster, I thought this might be acceptable... as a definition... Please ffforrgive me if it is nnnnot?

"Others work unreasonably long hours and are paid subsistence wages that (in practice) may only be spent in the company shop."

TTThanks Maaaster.. for your ccconsideration!

From the Plantation,
      tom4cwb

God Bless Canada!

Comment

Careful(Uncle)Tom, you're making the house servants nervous. They don't want to go back to picking cotton.

Comment

It sickening to see you too belittle such a disgraceful part of American history.

But then again, what should we expect from such well known intolerant people.

Looks like you two are kindred spirits.

CC: NAACP.org

Comment

Benny my man, you've got no sense of humour.

And you're sense of spelling ain't to far behind. I believe you meant 'two' not too.

Comment

But since you're speaking about intolerance what do you call sending your neighbor to jail over a disagreement on how to market his crop?

Let me give you a hint, it's not tolerant.

Comment

Benny thinks slavery[involuntary servitude]is deplorable.But come,comrade whatis the difference between having to serve a master against your will or me having to serve you?

Whether it is a plantation,the state,the church or the farmer tribe you want us all into,its still MY labour serving YOUR will.

Comment

winwin...

That was really tricky!

You made me read it three times!!!

10-4 good buddy... let them truckers roll!

Comment

www.galesburgelevator.com/

Galesburg is just outside Fargo ND

Their web site is quoting $510 short ton (2000 lbs.) which works out to $657 cdn./ metric tonne or .298/lb

Called Bottineau Farmers Elevator @ 701-228-3354

www.bottineaufarmers.com/

They didn't have a current price but thought that around $525/2000 lbs would be close. or $675 Cdn/metric tonne.

Comment

Speaking of grammatical errors, your aptitude with html coding is a joke.

How many tries did it take you to get that previous posting uploaded correctly. Maybe try it under Incognito or Chafmeister next time to dilute your sorry attempts.

Also, i'd like to see how well you can type while traveling the roads.

$7.00 corn on the way next year? How much CAIS will your hogs require?

Tom and Frisco sitting in a tree... K-i-s-s-i-n-g..... haha!

Comment

Well I suppose we could be classified as 'GAY' farmers. We both agree that our...

G(rain)
                        A(in't)
                        Y(ours)

Comment

I don't know about you Tom but I think I was born this way.

Every time I drive by one of those multinationals and have a look at the size of their assets I just can't help myself. I want to make a deal.

Comment

Fransisco,

Actually;

In 1990 in Red Deer I tried to convince our AB pulse growers at a strategic planning meeting... to put peas under the CWB!

It was actually in 1993-95 at CIGI courses, WCE's John Depape, and the CGC really opened my eyes to what was up in Winnipeg. Milt Wakefield was an honest guy. Taught us good information in the Special Grains Act Initiative. Then in Jan. 1996, in the Airport Hotel in Calgary I really was impressed after I found out the Three wheat pools (AB,SK, MB)were stacking the Western Grain Marketing Panel meetings...

It was all down hill from there!

Comment

Fran and Tom,

Sure relieved neither of 'you two' are the self-confessed peeper in the crowd spying on people kissing.

Comment

Thanks guys someone else is checking into this mess in anhydrous that's happening in CANADA.
                                Also had a funny thing happen with Fert exec. now hes trying to say we are a separate market from US and were short product in Canada so price has to be higher here.
                                MORE GOBLEDY GOOP I think.
                                Keep digging its amazing what you ll find.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...