• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ethanol and SWP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethanol and SWP

Looks like SWP will be the residual supplier of up to 400 thousand tonnes of feed wheat. Terra will try to contract feed from farmers but has a contingency to get the rest from SWP. If a target for feed wheat is at 7.50 U.S., what should be your target contract price, bearing in mind that all our inputs are rising?

Sorry I called you a liar last time. Guess you are right after all. Just talked to my pool agent and he give me some prices. Was better than the 4 dollars terragrain would contract for then I would have to deliver it. Through the pool they give me picked up price and price delivered to the local ellevator.
    But the best price of them all is the CWB fixed price 4.23 net to me. Not sure how the CWB has that figured out.

Comment

Trust them comrade.It doesnt matter what they pay,what matters is that you believe they have your best interests at heart.Trust.Act according to that complete faith.I will buy your farm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...