• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS

GPS malfunction. Solar storms?

Must be, we use case and whatever they use, works for a bit and then jumps over 5 feet. Does this mean another good light show tonight.

Comment

Was trying to do some surface drainage with my JD gps equipment todya and I had to finally quit as my height was all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        GPS malfunction. Solar storms?
        Yup , was a dandy

Comment

Yesterday was something else. I had to go back to using the steering wheel . Oh the horror!!!. Maps were off just doing a headland.

Comment

My Deere worked perfectly today, Case neighbor still having trouble with his subscription service.

Comment

Case should refund every customer for the year. Sat signal fine. Subscription service not working.
              Another corporate squabble between Case and Telus and Bell. Our machines haven't uploaded all year.
              Very angry with Case right now.
              Yet again, small market who cares...

Comment

I wonder why a subscription for running the section control on the drill has to be for a year. Why not 2 months for seeding. Even XM radio allows you to buy what you need for a couple months of listening while in the cab.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...