• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Propaganda

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Propaganda

1. The CWB is not a monopoly, but is a monopsony. Monopsonies are single buyers and because they are the only buyer available to farmers, the CWB 'takes' CWB grain at the lowest possible price and farmers have no recourse. (Only in the CWB designated area of Canada, I might add.)
    Also the truth about the identifying numbers on the CWB ballots. They have been there in previous elections- would someone remind Mr. Goodale that
    they were there during his direction. There had to have been more deceptive identifying encoding also, because I took the identifying number off my ballot in 1995 and a CWB employee phoned me directly to inform me that they were disqualifying my vote because the land was jointly owned by myself and my husband. I asked him how he knew what vote to disqualify. He said he had my ballot before his eyes at that very moment. I was horrified. Why does KPMG not come clean on this misconception, and where are the Western Wheat Growers?
    Some one should set the record straight, maybe a good start would be Goodale.

Are you sure it was KPMG in 1995?

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...