• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meldown continues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meldown continues

World markets are tanking again.
    Hang seng down 777 points or 4%.

Still predicting $20 Wheat? $15 Canola?

I hope you are right.

Comment

China going green , shutting down some it's most polluting factories, trying to become more energy efficient and increasing direct farm subsidies to promote land conservation. This will slow down the Chinese economy slightly making word markets nervous. I guess they are finally choking and starving on progress.

Comment

Wouldn't call a meltdown but rather a slight retracement in a rising market. Would look at the charts.

Comments I see in the newsletter is concerns about the large supplies of world soybeans in 2006/07 and some pretty good winter conditions for Northern hemishere winter wheat. If you have pricing for cash flow purposes over the next couple of months, you likely should be looking at doing some more pricing. Summer may provide better pricing opportunities but your business has to be prepared for the risk and ability to cashflow.

Comment

Nice late day turn around in the grains.
          I thought we were going to get crushed today.

Comment

Take a deep breath and buy.

Comment

Deep breath?
              I'm laughing to damn hard,best thing that has happened to ag in 25 years.

Comment

just a correction in a rising economy look at the charts.

Comment

2 trillion came out.
                  I wonder were that money is going to go.
                  Commodities perhaps?

Comment

In looking at my watch list, it looks like it's going back in this AM. Over the past year the Chinese stock market has gained 130%.

CP, do you watch IRD.to? Great little Sask company, IMHO.

Comment

Looks like an interesting company.

Comment

Stock prices rose today around the world. Toronto closed up 80, having gained 3% in 3 sessions. In China where panic selling Feb 27 reverberated the world over, 2/3rds of those losses have been regained.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...