• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB farmer forums

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, I buy beer for my neighbors all the time and vice versa. Sometimes we call it curling.

Sorry to hear you don't get along with your's Burbert. I tell you what, if you come to the party I'll even bring you a pork chop. How's that sound.

Comment

Have had a hockey rink booked for a year now.Dirt floor only since there may be some spillage.Central to Ab and Sk.Mid July????

Comment

At least you can get out of the penalty box in the rink duster.

The CWB's penalty box comes with bars,handcuffs and a Liberal judge.

Comment

Swat me?
          A 6'3 240 corn fed farmboy.
          Bouncers at the bar dont even try that.
          So good luck.

Comment

Don't think your hockey rink will be big enough.
            And by the way most people in my area would bring a dozen, drink 6 to 8 and possible leave 4. hehe

Comment

kamichel,

Everbody knows you would willingly bring beer K, you can tell by the postings! You get the music? Incognito is a singer, I heard...streaming music. Chaff yodels best. fransisco is in charge of the beer drinking contest? He'll be the only one keeping scores we can read.

And cotton, I give up on you. Because all that corn seems stored above your neck, I have to rescind my invitation permit. Too bad. If you can't laugh, you can't attend.

wedino is making up invitations? Strike one off.

Parsley

PS Nobody can bring non-bottled calvert, ok?

Comment

Here's a drinking game for the monopolists. Show up with a case of beer we'll put it in the fridge for you and then when you want one you can buy it back.

Comment

I doubt that you bunch of chiselers even buy beer for yourselves at a toonie bar. You are the guys standing around drinking the free pop, and juice, talking marketing and bean sales in India! You are right about one thing, though, it is very doubtful that we'll ever stand, shoulder to shoulder, at any party. Me, me, me, me, myself and I we are legends in our own mind. @##$%^&*^%$$ You know what dogs do to big wheels/shots if/when they get a chance, or do u........... think, think, think a bit harder, ah yes now you understand, what I am trying to say!

Comment

So calling me dipassedope was a joke?

Comment

CP,
                      Nope....

Comment

Burbert assuming you were actually serious with your rant at what you would consider selfish people.

I would suggest that you direct your anger at the CWB directors who have it seems dug in with an all or nothing approach. If they would have concentrated on making the CWB relevant to more farmers over the last while, less farmers would be fighting with it.

I guess thats obvious. I hope it's not selfish for me to have a beer.

Comment

What's the matter Burbert? You don't like pork chops?

mmm... pork chops!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...