• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan selling wheat to Australian wheat board

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan selling wheat to Australian wheat board

Just read a news clip saying that the AWB was sourcing grain from other countries including Pakistan to supply their customers. I thought Pakistan was a net imported of wheat.That leads to the interesting question. The CWB had large sales into that area in the fall. Wonder if Australia is buying repackaged Canadian Wheat from Pakistan.

Give a call to an Accredited exporter listed on the CWB website and ask them if they know if any sales to Pakistan were resold.

Company: Eagle Sterling Co. Limited

Contact Person: Trading Dept.

Telephone Number: 1-514-482-2601

E-mail Address: trading@eaglesterling.com

Fax Number: 1-204-947-2271

Regional Coverage: Europe / Africa / Mid-East / Former Soviet Union
    Commodity: Wheat, Durum Wheat
    UNQUOTE

Comment

Typical Dumb CWB blow out grain at bargain prices to Pakistan then they can resell our wheat for a profit to Australian WB so that they can fill contracts.
      God why did I vote for #3 in the CWB Barley plebiscite. I ask my self that question every day.
      CWB supporters why is the CWB doing such a good job of selling our grain please explain again to me.

Comment

Could you guys follow this up some how.
        As you know with monopoly marketers all this sort of information is censored and never meant to get back to farmers!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...