• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

healthy canola oil

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

healthy canola oil

Did anyone of you try to search "healthy canola oil" on yahoo? Interesting search results!

No...but I "googled" it and found more articles in favour of canola than against.

There will always be detractors and false or misleading articles knocking every product on the market. Tread carefully and read widely, then draw your own conclusions based on the best available data.

I personally use canola oil but not exclusively. Price, quality and end-use determine my choice.

When you "google" or "yahoo" any subject, expect many different views on the subject.

Comment

Wilagro:
      Am sending 80% of canola grown to Fargo ND. For IMC production they can't get enough.

Comment

There has been a very coordinated effort to ensure that as many links as possible from other websites link back to the canola council and the canola info webpage. Also the wikipedia section on canola and ****seed is maintained and linked back to those pages.

Health shows, heart and lung, cardiovascular consumer and medical sites and many others also refer back to the CCC site. This sets priority within google on where it comes up in the search list. Takes time and of course money.

Freedom of speech is fun, isn't it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...