• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

120 days until barley "Aparthied" is over in Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

120 days until barley "Aparthied" is over in Canada

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almight, we are free at last!
    Martin Luther king Jr

I think we need to honor the farmers who stood for freedom and have a celebration lunch/supper or lunches and suppers across the praires on that day. These farmers are comparable to Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King who fought for freedom and where persecuted for this.
    I think there should be a comerative coin made and a formal day of recognition.
    Thanks to all who put there farms, family and themselves in jepordy to fight for basic property rights and freedoms

Any ideas or sugestions?

Each and every one of those who paid the price of freedom has my respect. If any of you are reading this, believe me, we know you sacrificed and suffered for what you and all of us believe. Our hearts still hurt when we remember the cruelty that you were dealt. We all can only imagine how it felt for you and your families- the incarceration, the confiscation, the audits, the nay-bors and I'm sure much more. This is your day and I agree we should commemorate you. Until we can design a plan, hold your heads high and rejoice with us. Your part helped all people to see the injustice. I think we all remember and farmers delivered the response- the backlash resulted in victory for all forward-thinking farm citizens who value freedom and democracy.

Comment

Right on Donkey...been at this farming game for over 40 years.. If our farm had to depend on BOARD grain only-- we would have gone broke long time ago.Edmonton journal claims the Board stabilized farm income ...they sure have-- right to Peasant status. It is amazing that the eastern polititions are telling us how to market our grain.Maybe we should have a vote to get potatoes and apples marketed by the wheat board.

Comment

Right on Donkey...been at this farming game for over 40 years.. If our farm had to depend on BOARD grain only-- we would have gone broke long time ago.Edmonton journal claims the Board stabilized farm income ...they sure have-- right to Peasant status. It is amazing that the eastern polititions are telling us how to market our grain.Maybe we should have a vote to get potatoes and apples marketed by the wheat board. jstar

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...