• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vader is Flaman

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vader is Flaman

On the "Numbered Ballots Undemocratic?" thread below Vader has admitted to being Rod Flaman and that it is no big secret.

Anyways I am posting this because it may be news to some even though it may be old news to others.

While I disagree with much of what he says, I am none the less glad to see a CWB director participating in this forum. It is very interesting to read the arguments and see the thought processes going on.

Franny,,,

How do you know?

WD9 showed us how some other character could try to get Rod in trouble by posting all these anti-democratic statements...?

What is posted on this site is for discussion, is not legally binding...

People are allowed to make mistakes...

I HOPE!

IMHO... this is most often how we learn!

Comment

I have emailed Vader/Flaman directly in the past. I appreciate a CWB directors input here and his identity has been common knowledge here for a long time. I sure dont agree with him but at least we get to hear his side.

Comment

Fransisco, Wow you are truly AWESOME, Vader is Flaman. How did you figure that out? Bet it took a whole team putting their tiny little heads together. Vader is Flaman, Vader is Flaman, Vader is Flaman. Here's the next puzzle for you guys to work on. Who the heck is that Suzuki guy? What is his angle, preaches about the environment, yet owns ATV's and an SUV company. Now thats a puzzle to spend time on................. Ha ha ha!

Comment

Here's another one burp, underneath all of your cloth's... YOUR NAKED!

Comment

I would love to here frans responces to those questions.

Comment

I have been reading the coments on this site ,mostly pro choice bly and although I am a small producer and in favor of the CWB I am not to proud to take my little bit of Bly and head on down to montana in the fall and get all that yankey money in my pocket and just keep on going and there should be lots left to come back in the spring and do it all over again. But failing this turn of goodfortune is there some where I can get a little cash to start again.

Comment

The answer is...yes.

Comment

Flaman should be called Fink Vader. What a fraud. I bust my ars to get a ballot for myself and my family so we could vote in a decent candidate. Then as soon as he got in, he was bought off and turned into the perfect specimen of a slithering snake. RESIGN, you do not represent the people who elected you!

I attended an organic meeting this weekend where 100% of the farmers want a no-cost export permit, only to have this galling fink and his finkette buddy say "Yes, I will represent you, but No I will not honour your wishes." Flaman, you got away with murder, but I wonder if you'll be able to show your finky face in public soon.

Comment

The importance of punctuation:

a) A woman, without her man, is nothing.
                    b) A woman; without her, man is nothing.

You can't express your ideas effectively if you don't stick to the rules of language. Put another way, stray from the rules at the risk you may be misunderstood.

Comment

As to my predictions.

I have gazed deep into the wondrous technical details of the charts.

I have studied the in and outs and twists and turns of the supply and demand fundamentals.

I have surveyed the unbridled political landscape and measured the willpower of governments all over the world.

And I have come to the following conclusion. Of which I am 100%
                      certain and can sum up with one, single, simple, solitary, little word.

The markets will...
                      <blockquote><b>FLUCTUATE!</b></blockquote>

Comment

Which incidentally is also my prediction when it comes to weather.

Comment

Does anyone want to take any bets that I'm wrong?

Comment

Weak,very weak.

Comment

Fransico, Why is it that the words, phoney, fraud, knothead, loudmouth, pipsqueak, scumbag, loser, twit, fool, keep running around in my head, when I read your knowledge and advice relative to framing. Vader is Flaman, vader is Flaman, Vader is Flaman!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...